Chapter 31

So minutes went by and when Sofia finally can waltz properly,she decides to undo the spell.She was a little nervous but she managed to undo the spell."Amber,it's working."She said happily.When the king finally awoke,he ignorantly asked Sofia "Sofia,are you ready?" Luckily,all the people at the ballroom didn't realize that they were asleep for a long time. "Yes,I am." Sofia said gladly.Sofia danced gracefully.She did it as Amber taught her earlier.Cedric,however was not happy about it.His plan leads to failure.Little did she know,the king himself doesn't dance as perfectly as Sofia."I've not been paying attention to Popov's class.But you dance beautifully." He explained to Sofia."Thank you your majesty...I mean..dad." He smiled."I've got a little extra help from Amber." Sofia replied.Amber told James who were standing next to her."I taught her everything she knows." James was confused.He didn't know that Amber already warmed up to Sofia.He remembered his earlier conversations with Amber.Amber was mad James chose Sofia rather than her because of the prank she did to Sofia.

Then,James politely asked his stepmother to dance with him.Queen Miranda gladly accepted his offer.Sofia then asked Roland. "I've been wondering..why did they call you King Roland the second?" He replied "Because my father,the former king is also named Roland." "Hmm...I guess that makes me Sofia the first." Since no one in the royal generations are named Sofia,Sofia knew she was the first to be named Sofia. "I guess it does." Roland smiled.Sofia then asked Amber to join her.Amber looked at Sofia,glad that she and Sofia are warming up to each other.Amber took Sofia's hands gladly.She smiled and dance with them.They were dancing and didn't noticed that James and Miranda were dancing behind them so they bumped into each other.They joined hands and five of them were dancing together.It was a very happy ending to all of them.The end.

Note:Thanks for reading!I hope you enjoy it.