Chapter 29

Sofia knows that the only person that is still conscious is Amber after Cinderella show it to her.This is because Amber didn't went downstairs due to her sadness.Sofia opened her door.Amber immediately noticed it as she crossed her arms angrily. "What do you want?!" She said.Sofia said sadly. "I've done terrible things.Come on,I'll show you".Luckily,Amber wants to follow her.When they reached the ball room.Amber was confused.After Sofia's explanations,she understood the situation."A dancing spell? But asleep?".She was puzzled.Sofia cried "I must have said it wrong.It's all my fault..." Amber reminisced that time when she pranked Sofia with the dancing shoes and she looked at her,guilty."No,Sofia...it wouldn't happen if I didn't give you those trick shoes." Amber continued "I was just jealous because...everyone likes you more than me...even my own brother." Sofia replied with a smile "That's not true..you're the most popular princess on Royal Prep." "You have no idea how happy I was when I found out we're gonna be stepsisters." Amber sighed.She smiled.It's time to end this feud. "Sofia,we're sisters" She then holds her hand and hugs her.

Then,two of them looks at the sleeping guests on the ball.Sofia asked "How do we're gonna wake them up?" Amber thought of something.Eventually she got an idea."I bet Cedric has some spells in one of his books." She sighed. "But his workshop is always locked." Sofia smiled "Not if you had the key." The two princesses quickly went to Cedric's workshop.Sofia knew Cedric hide his key inside his statue in front of the workshop. "Give me a boost." Sofia told Amber as she was too short to reach the statue." So Amber gave her a boost.Then,Sofia managed to grab the key. "Got it." She said.Amber quickly took the key from Sofia then opened the door with it.When she opened the door,a black raven was surprised and fly across the room.Amber close the door. "I forgot about Wormwood.He won't let us get near the spell books." Sofia replied "We need more help." Amber curiously asked "From who?Everyone's asleep." Sofia suddenly thought of Clover and her animal friends to help them.Sofia confidently said "Not everyone."