Chapter 22

'Children! Gather around!' Professor Popov said in a french accent. 'I need volunteer.' He added. James pushed Sofia to the front. Sofia just sighed and danced with him.'Follow my lead, if you dare...' He added again. Sofia just followed his lead. The music started to play by a group of musicians. She also felt uncomfortable with her shoes but she just continued dancing. Suddenly, Sofia felt she was bouncing. Indeed, she was bouncing. Sofia felt weird. She didn't bounced but her shoes maybe...

Sofia bounced really high and accidentally made Professor Popov fell to the floor. 'Arghh!!!!' Sofia screamed. 'What...is...going...on?!' She shouted. She thought that her shoes was the one who made her bounce. She tried to pulled her shoes off but she can't. Her shoes automatically bounced to the left where the group of musicians was playing the instruments. 'Arghh!!!' She tried to stop but she just went right and hit the pillows.

She was lucky not to get hurt but still, it was humiliating. She quickly pulled the shoes off and wore her own shoes.

The princes and princesses laughed and Amber too except for James. She was mad at Amber who gave the trick shoes to Sofia on purpose.

Sofia was mad. She felt like wanna hit Amber but Amber was her sister and it's mean if she do that to Amber.