Chapter 30

Sofia led the animals to Cedric's front workshop.Amber noticed them as she said "Hey,those are the animals that used to help me clean my room.""I wondered what happened to them."

So,Sofia,Amber and the animals went inside Cedric's workshop.Wormwood was ready to attack them.Luckily,the birds tied a rope around Wormwood's legs.This will hold him for a while.Clover also threw some fruits at Wormwood to distract him.So,Sofia finally managed to get the spell book.Unfortunately,Wormwood managed to break free and ready to attack Sofia so Amber also lend a hand by using a broom to shoo Wormwood away."Claws off my sister!."She said.Luckily,Sofia has a plan.She saw an empty cage and want to put Wormwood into the cage.

"Amber,here!" Amber immediately push Wormwood into the cage using the broom.It was a success.Wormwood was trapped in the cage.Then,Amber and Sofia flipped the spell book pages and they didn't found it.Fortunately,when Clover had some conversations with Wormwood,Wormwood said the spell book is not in the book Sofia read and it's behind the potrait.Little did he knew,Sofia could actually understand what they said. "Thanks,Wormwood." Sofia took the spellbook behind the potrait.Sofia and Amber quickly ran to the ballroom.

Then,Amber stopped.She refused to go.She explained to Sofia that she accidentally ripped her dress."I can't go in like this."She continued. "You go on." Sofia smiled. "Not without you.Come on." Lucky for Amber,Sofia can sew very well,so she sew Amber's dress."I've been fixing my doll's dresses for years."She said.When Sofia was finished.She told Amber. "There you go,good as new."She smiled.Amber was grateful as she offered to help Sofia waltz as a return.