Chapter 15

The next day, clover, the bunny and his friends came to Sofia's bedroom again. This time, Sofia slept on the bed. Sofia woke up and saw a bunny said something to her. She can't hear very clear because she was too sleepy. But still, bunny can talk? 'Arghhhh!!!!' Sofia screamed. But this time Bailey wick didn't come to check on her. 'You can hear us?!' Clover said, looking puzzled and confused. 'You can talk?!' Sofia replied while covered her face with a blanket. One of Clover's friends, a red bird said 'Umm..can he stop talking? That's a better question.' 'Hey! So..what did u ughh do? A magic spell or something?' Clover said, confused. Sofia remembered what Cedric had told her yesterday while looking at her amulet. 'Hmmm...with each perform, for better or worse, a power is granted, and blessing will curse.' 

Brainstorm! This explained why her amulet was shimmering yesterday. 'I helped the baby bird yesterday and I think the amulet give me the power to talk to animals.' Sofia explained. 'That's great kid! Cause there's a few things I've been mean to talk to you what princesses is about.' Clover said, excitedly. 'Clover, not now. She needs to get dressed for school.' The red bird interrupted. 'It's ok, Clover. Tell me.' Sofia said while took Clover and hug him. He was so cuddly. Clover was struggling himself to be free. 'Oh sorry! You're just so cute and cuddly. I couldn't help it.' 'Yeah, but please, help it.' Clover added. Sofia, meanwhile was getting down from the bed. 'So, what do you think our animal creatures have been helping you, princesses for all these years?' Clover asked Sofia. Sofia, meanwhile was opening her closet to get dressed for school and said 'hmm...I don't know...tell me...' 'Cause we gotta eat and you got the food.' Clover said. Clover sang a song about how he and his friends were been helping princesses and they didn't get any rewards.

Neigh!!!

Sofia knew that it's school time. The horses and the coach are ready to ride on. 'Time for school.' Sofia smiled. 'Don't worry about the other kids Sofia, you gotta keep your eye on the ball and I'm talking about your royal ball.' Clover said, handing an orange to Sofia. 'You're right, Clover. I'm going to learn how to be the best princess ever! That will show them.' Sofia took the orange and put it in her bag pocket. 'You go! Princess!'