Chapter 14

'Just up the stairs. Come along.' Cedric said as he climbed the stairs, followed by Sofia. Cedric then took the keys inside of the giant statue's feet. He opened the door. 'And here. My dear, is where magic happens' Cedric said as he clapped his hands and the light was on. 'Ark! Ark!' Sofia backed off from his bird. 'Oh! That's just Wormwood, my bird. Now you stop it, Wormy! You scared the princess.' Cedric said as he left Wormy.'Now, I made all the royal potions right here.' Cedric showed a table which has books and potions on it. 'Wow, this is really neat, Mr. Seedrick.' Sofia gazed at the table and found a spell book which had a picture of The Amulet Of Avalor. 'Hey! That looks just like my amulet!' Sofia said, excitedly. 'Well, I'll be a dragon's uncle. You're right!' Cedric pretended to be amazed. 'And if you had The Amulet Of Avalor, you know, for it contain a powerful magic.'

'With each perform ,for better or for worse a power is granted and blessing urcurse.' He read the information about the amulet. 'Really?' Sofia asked. 'Well, if it's the real amulet. Only a sorcerer could tell the sure, if you like...I can take it quick and look at it.' Cedric grinned. 'Mm...I don't know...' Sofia had a conflict choosing whether to give him or not. 'I will give it right back. I promise...' Cedric smiled evilly. 'But I promise to never take it off and my mother said a broken promise can't never be put together.' Sofia smiled. 'How irritatingly charming...' Cedric said, disappointedly because his plan did not working. Cedric looked at the watch on his wrist. 'Oh! Look at the time!' 'Hope you enjoy the tour. I know how hard it can be into just a royal life. So, if you ever need my help, my door is always...open.' Cedric said as he lead Sofia to the exit door and slammed the door. Unfortunately his robe was stucked under the door but he didn't see it. 'Oh! I'll get that amu...ooh!!!' Cedric walked and accidentally fall down. He frowned. Could his day be any worse?