Chapter 2

When they arrived at the castle, Sofia and her mother, Miranda went up the stairs to see the king. Bailey wick, the castle stewart held a tiara on a pillow and led the pigeons carried the tiara onto Sofia's head. Sofia smiled. She had been crowned and she became a princess! Sofia helped Miranda to climb the stairs. At last, they finally reached to the top of the stairs. "Oh oh! Looks like someone's not gonna be the fairest in the land anymore" James, Miranda's stepson teased his twin sister, Amber. Amber stared at his twin brother sharply. But her brother is right. Sofia is also pretty. She had replaced Amber. Amber had felt her jealousy towards her new stepsister. "Amber, James. I trusted to do your best to make your new sister feel welcomed." Roland interrupted Amber's thoughts. "Of course, father." Amber said as she showed her fake smile. "Your majesty." Sofia said as she bowed down a little, followed by Miranda. "King Roland the II" Miranda said, gently. "Queen Miranda." Roland said as he took and kissed Miranda's hand. Miranda took Roland's arm and headed downstairs. Meanwhile, Sofia went to the twins, Amber and James. "Hey there!" Sofia greeted James politely. "Good Morrow, Princess Sofia." James replied. "Great Morrow Prince James!" Sofia said and bowed down a little. Then, she greeted Amber. "Princess Amber! I'm so excited we're sisters!!!" "Step sisters!" Amber corrected her. Sofia frowned. Miranda, who was standing there quietly suddenly spoke up "Amber, James. I know there aren't many fairy tales about kind and loving stepmothers and I hope to change that. These are for you, I sew them myself."

Miranda then gave them 2 gifts. One for each of them. It only took 2 seconds for James to regconize what it was. "It's our family crest." "That's right, James. Because that was all really about. Becoming a new family." Miranda said. "Sofia, welcome to the family." Roland said. 'All hail to Queen Miranda and Princess Sofia!' Bailey wick announced. The crowd cheered and applauded.

'Well he Flora!' Cedric, the royal sorcerer said the magic word and pointed his wand at the sky. But things went unexpectedly. The sky was dark, and the lightning appeared, followed by the sound of a thunder. Soon, it was starting to rain. The guards held the umbrella over the royal family including Sofia and Miranda. 'Cedric, I said flowers, not showers.' Roland said, disappointedly. 'Ummm...excuse me, your highness. I'm still breaking in a new wand.'

'That's Cedric, our royal sorcerer. He comes from a long line of sorcerer.' Roland explained to his wife and his step daughter, Sofia. Cedric then knocked the wand with his hand and suddenly the spell knocked a statue and the statue reflected to the sky. Soon, the sky was clear and thousands of rose petals fell from the sky. 'Oooh...rose petal.' Sofia said, smiling. The crowd cheered loudly as ever. Sofia saw Amber and James were waving at the crowd. 'Ummm...should I...wave?' Sofia asked Amber. 'Yes...you should...wave...' Amber replied. 'Right. Hi!!!! Hello!!!' Sofia exclaimed loudly while waving. Amber and James looked at each other and smiled evilly. 'Sofia's wave is lame. Just look how did she wave.' Amber make that kind of look face to James.