Chapter 2

(A/N: It would mean so much if you would all comment like crazy and just tell me your thoughts. Love you!!)

Harry's POV

Fuck Mr. Harrison and his annoying teaching methods. Fuck art class and fuck my brain for lacking inspiration, now my graduation is on the line.

"Harry...Harry...yo Harry!" Louis exclaims trying to get my attention for about the billionth time.

"What?" I snap, removing my attention from out the window, scowling down at him. He was turned in his chair facing me ignoring his plate of food on the table.

"Wow man, what is up your ass?" He says with a laugh, raising his brows at me.

"Mr. Harrison assigned him an art piece and if it doesn't show what he asked for then Styles isn't passing." Liam interjects while chewing his food, digging his fork into his chicken and pasta salad.

"Oh that sucks man. That's what you get for being a brainiac and not wanting to graduate in May like the rest of us." Louis states.

"You know I hate school. The faster I can get out of here the better." I reply, my lips still press into a tight line as I lean back against the wall, crossing my arms over my chest.

"So anyways have you seen the new girl?" Louis asks me and before I could say anything Zayn speaks.

"What new girl?" He asks.

"Oh oh, there she is." Niall says pointing with his chin. They all glance his way and when I finally do, I see the girl I saw earlier during art class, walking towards an empty table. She had a white vintage looking dress on, definitely not from this time. Her long wavy hair was tied back into a ponytail, accessorized with a bow made out of a blue ribbon.

I let out a very faint chuckle as I watch her sit down with her tray of food before placing her school bag on the table.

Man this girl is looking for trouble. It's bad enough that she is new, now she is dressed like she wants to be made fun of.

"How do you know her?" Liam asks, looking back at Niall.

"She is in my literature class."

"What? A freshman in a senior class?" Zayn asks, sounding very shocked at the idea.

"I know dude!" Niall agrees. "She is like this book genius. We were discussing some Shakespeare today and she knew passages like the back of her hand."

"Humph." I hum, looking down at my feet.

"Hey boys," I hear Lexi's voice  speak making me look up. She was wearing white skinny jeans with black knee high boots and a black shirt tied up in the back to reveal a bit of skin. Her brown hair hanging lose, falling down her back and shoulders.

I smiled seeing her but my smile fades a little when I take notice of Ashley next to her. It's not that I hate Ashley, she is just a needy and persistent girl. She gives a great blow job but she is annoying as fuck.

The lads glance up and mumble "hey girls" and a "hey."

"Hey Harry," Ashley says, practically purring at me, once there was silence after everyone's  greetings.

"Hey," I mutter, giving her a very brief look before looking away.

Not interested.

"Oh, Harry." Lexi smiles making her way around the table towards me.

"Always the man of many words." She says reaching up to ruffle my hair.