Chapter 61

*Warning: Mature and Trigger Scenes*

Four Years Later
Bailee's POV

It has been about two years since Harry and I bought our own house which is located in the same private neighborhood where his father lives. The house is very large with five bedrooms, three bathrooms, a vast front yard and backyard, along with a pool and jacuzzi. When Harry first came to me about buying the house I thought it would be too big for us, there is no need for so much space but since we are constantly having our friends and family over, my initial thought changed.

It has been two days since Harry and I arrived home from vacation. Most of the time has been spent on him trying to organize the final touches on his art pieces for his showing tomorrow. I, on the other hand, have been spending most of my time writing and sending E-mails to my publisher about my second novel. My first published work was a collections of poems and thoughts called Confessions.

"Ah Ah Ah, Ms.Foster, you know the rules." Harry's voice suddenly echoes down the quiet hallway, startling me.

Damn it.

My shoulders slouch as I release the doorknob to his art studio, that is directly across from my office, on the second floor of our house.

"Come on, I want a sneak peek." I pout as he makes his way over still dressed in his pajamas. It's early morning and he still manages to look so irresistibly sexy, half dressed and barefoot in front of me with bed hair and sleepy eyes.

"I knew with you being gone, when I woke up, that you were up to no good." He smiles, coming to a stand in front of me.

"Come on, why can't I take a look?"

"You know I never let you do that, it will totally defeat the purpose on you seeing them all for the first time tomorrow."

"I know, but this time around you're going to show the piece that you used for your final school project, and I really want to see it."

"Please." I beg, stressing the word. "I am your girlfriend after all."

Harry chuckles. "Only because you refuse to marry me."

"It's not that I am refusing..." I point out while shaking my head. "But asking me to marry you while we finish having sex isn't a very romantic proposal. How am I to know you mean it when we are both in our bliss state?"

"Touché." He smiles before leaning down and pecking my lips.

Before Harry fully steps away, I place my arms around his neck and stand on my toes to kiss him again. I close my eyes and my fingers move into his hair, giving the roots a small tug as I press my body against his. I remove my mouth from his, only to lick his lips and playfully bite down on his bottom lip.

Harry grins, pulling his head back while letting out a small laugh. "Was our week worth of vacation at Greece, and last night, not enough for you, darling?"

"I'll never have enough of you." I shake my head while grinning back at him,sliding my hands down to his cheeks,feeling the light stumble of hair along his jaw.

It's the truth. I will never have enough of this man. He makes me feel so damn special and sexy. I never thought I would ever fill sexy. Yes, I have never been oblivious to sex, that is obvious, but none of the awful men that I have been forced to share my body with has made me feel the way Harry has. He loves every scar and stretch mark on my body. He loves me in every sense of the word, and he has had me in every way, both emotionally and in the bedroom. He has loved my body and possessed mine with his own, just as I have done to his with mine.