Chapter 45

Harry's POV

This whole week Bailee has either been late to her first class or has been missing her class assignments. Honestly, this whole situation has me stressed and angry. I have taken notice of Bailee's lack of energy, by her attitude and by the bags beneath her eyes.

My teeth chew on the cap of my pen;my elbow resting on my desk as I keep my eyes focused on Bailee. Today she was wearing a charcoal grey sweatshirt, with her thumbs sticking out through a hole on either sleeve. She paired her outfit with black knee ripped skinny jeans and black converse. Her hair was curled once again, making it look a bit more voluminous than what her natural waves would give her.

Currently, she was leaning forward in her seat with her head on her arms, that were folded on her desk, sleeping. Luckily, we were sitting in the back or else she would have been in trouble a long time ago. I bite on my lower lip before my eyes flicker to Lexi who moved her focus away from Bailee and onto me.

"What's going on?" I mouth to her.

"I don't know." Lexi mouths back while shaking her head letting out a sigh.

I focus back on Bailee and when I do my lips part and my brows furrow in confusion when I notice something red drip from her nose onto the back of her hand.

Why is her nose bleeding?

I frown seeing a trial beginning to run down from one of her nostrils. Suddenly, Bailee's eyes flutter open and her brown eyes that are rimmed with black eyeliner and smokey grey eyeshadow, meet mine.

"Your...your nose." I say, gesturing to my own with my pen. She blinks at me confused as she sits up. Her eyes widen when she sees the drop of blood on her hand before her other hand goes up to her nose.

"Oh...yeah, it does that sometimes." She says before quickly opening her bag and pulling out a tissue from a small pack.

"Bailee...are you okay?" I ask as the teacher dismisses the class and everyone begins to stand from their seats.

"Yeah, I'm okay." She nods, quickly standing from her seat, placing her bag on her shoulder heading towards the door. Determined to see if she really is okay, I grab my bag from the floor and take my books in my hands, rushing behind her.

As I step into the hallway, I spot Peter a few feet away as she approached him.

"Give me one sec, I need to go to the restroom." She tells him, holding the tissue to her nose before rushing a bit further down the hall towards the bathroom.

"Harry, what's going on?" Lexi asks, coming to a stand beside me.

"No clue, but I'm going to figure it out." I say before striding my way over to Peter.

"What are you doing to Bailee?" I demand as I stand in front of him.

"What do you mean?" He asks casually leaning against the wall, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Don't act dumb. Why are you messing with her like this?"

"You mean making her appear hotter than what she used to?" He questions, arching a brow.

"You're molding her into someone you want her to be. You don't even care for her. Leave her alone."

"You're right, I don't." He shrugs. "But until she figures it out, I might as well have some fun."

No,history is not going to repeat.

Immediately I take a step forward. "You are not going to do with Bailee what you did with Ashley."