Chapter 54

Harry's POV

Monday at school, everything that happpened in the weekend seems to finally be put to rest. I have talked with my father, and this morning as well on the phone. Of course, our relationship can not be fixed so quickly but I am proud of myself for willing to give it a try. I also feel very happy because I do need a father figure around, no matter what my father has done in the past because deep down we are family and we do love each other.

Today, I can sense some sort of shine to Bailee. It's as if from today she is staring anew, and once again I am completely in awe of how strong she is.

When Bailee and I step into the dining hall, our ears quickly become filled with chatter. I was surprised to find this place so loud, a lot of people were huddled around their tables laughing. My brows furrow wondering why it's so loud in here.

"Bailee! Harry!" Lexi's voice shouts and we both turn our heads seeing her quickly making her way over to us, dragging Niall behind her by the hand. The rest of our friends rushing over right behind them.

"Hey, What is going on?" Bailee asks, looking at all our friends. "Why is it so loud in here?"

"How about we go eat off campus? That will be fun." Liam smiles. To Bailee, his smile would seem casual but I,who has known him for years,I know it was forced and something is up.

"Yeah, that a great idea." Louis pitches in  as Lexi, reaches out to lace her arm through Bailee's, turning her around, and it's then I notice the paper in her hand.

"We can go eat some subway, I heard-"

"Oh there she is!" A voice speaks and I look in the direction of the voice, finding Ashley huddled by a few people, looking our way.

This can not be good.

"I knew you loved taking pictures Bailee but like this...I'm quite surprised." Ashley says with a small laugh.

"What are you talking about?" I ask but before she could answer, Bailee speaks beside me.

"Let me see that Lex." She says, taking the white folded paper from her.

I watch as Bailee unfolds the item, now noticing that there are two sheets of paper.  My lips part as she lets out a gasp, revealing a picture of herself that displays only her upper body; dressed in just a bra with her hair curled and falling down her shoulders.  However, my heart sinks to my stomach as anger boils in my veins when Bailee flips to the other picture and I blink, trying to decipher if what I am seeing is real.

The second photo is clearly photoshopped; it's of a half dressed women with Bailee's head from the other photo cropped onto the body. She is resting on all fours while a random guy is behind her doing an unmentionable thing.

"I...How did this even..." Bailee trails, her voice shaking and I briefly glance over to our friends, all having sad and sympathetic look on their faces.

"I guess Peter wasn't careful with his phone." Ashley comments as people begin to laugh again and I fist my hands down at my sides.

"Never knew someone so quiet and innocent can have such a bad side." A guy, who had his arm on Ashley's shoulders, comments.