Chapter 34

Author's Note:

Hello my loves! How are all of you doing? I really hope you like this update, this update was a bit hard for me to write. I want to thank you guys so much for being so supportive. I know I say that a lot, I also know that thank you will not be enough to show my gratitude but I hope you all know how much your kind words mean to me. I hope you all know how much it means for you all to be so accepting of me and my stories, especially this story. This story is more special to me it holds many things to my heart and the fact that you guys enjoy it and take time to read it means the world to me. With that being said please do not feel shy in telling me what you like or dislike about this story. I love to hear from all of you.

Thank you to infinity and beyond. Now enjoy! ❤️

Btw is it bad that sometimes I picture Harry's character as Daniel Sharman? Haha. I don't know I just think that his character personality fits him better than loving Harry but I love them both! Haha. Plus, Daniel does look a lot like the real person who inspired his character....*wink,wink* 😝🙊 (do any of you want to take a guess who it is?)

Baliee's POV

"Harry! Harry, come on, get up." I whine, shaking his shoulder for what seemed like the billionth time.

Harry groans, slightly opening his eyes.

"Come on, get up. We are going to-"

"Come here." He says grabbing my hand and tugging me down so I fall on him.

"Harry." I whine in protest.

"What's with all of the ruckus?" He asks, his voice still thick with sleep as he leans up to press a kiss on my cheek.

"We are late for school." I say and he shrugs.

"We can skip."

"No, I can't skip today." I refuse. "Dance class is important today."

"Then you can go when it's time."

"No." I shake my head. "Come on, we are going to be late and we haven't eaten breakfast yet."

"Breakfast?" He repeats, jerking his head back." I'm not hungry. I ate pretty well last night."

"Harry!" I gasp, playfully slapping his chest and he laughs rolling us around so that he is now hovering over me.

"But if you insist...I'm sure I can make room for more." He smirks, his hand trailing down my side to the band of my panties.

"Harry, I-" I stop when he lowers his head to mine.

"Come on love. I'll make our tardiness be worth it." He whispers, his lips brushing against mine making a shiver course down my spine and my insides melt together.

Just as he promised, Harry did make our tardiness worth it. We arrived at school halfway through our second class and I couldn't help but relive our erotic memories in my mind. Never have I been touched the way Harry has touched me, not in a caring way at least. This feels so super surreal to me and I truly hope it lasts.

Currently, we were all having lunch. Harry and I stopped by to eat something on the way to school so we aren't really that hungry. The both of us were standing beside our table of friends who where conversing with themselves. Both of Harry's arm were wrapped around me from behind as he leaned against the wall while I leaned into his chest.

"Harry, are we going to meet up after school to start practicing for the music festival?" Niall asks while turning slightly around in his chair to face us.