Chapter 26

Author's Note:

Hey darlings! I wasn't planning on updating but because you all have been so sweet and have been enjoying the story so far, I thought I'd update again.

Have any of you seen Dunkirk? What are your thoughts on it? What are your thoughts so far on the story? Who do you think Bailee is talking about when she says him? What do you think she is hiding? What more of would you like to see?

Please don't forget to check out my social media:) come and say hello maybe send in some fan art 😊🤗😜

BTW I made the video above. Hope you like it! I love you!!!

Goal:6 comments and votes

Harry's POV

My eyes stay fixed on the back-stabbing, blue eyed bastard, that Bailee was currently talking to a few paces away. Currently, I was leaning against the wall, with my arms crossed over my chest, waiting for her so we can go to lunch.

"Hey man, what's up?" Louis greets but I stay focused on Peter and my jaw clenches when he said something to make her laugh.

"Hey." I curtly reply.

"Dude, why do you let her talk to him?" Niall interjects as they both follow my gaze to what I was looking at.

"Because she does what she wants. I'm not going to control her."

"Well yeah...that's true but I mean you two are dating. Don't you think-"

"I'm just going to keep a close eye on them." I say, trying to keep my anger under control.

Stop getting into my business.

"Harry, but you know how he is." Louis presses. "Or are you two going to go back to what you were doing before you dated Ashley? I mean I don't think you should be-"

Abruptly, I scowl at him, grabbing the front of his shirt and whirling us around, pushing him against the wall.

"Don't. Speak. Of.That." I hiss and his blue eyes look up at me, shocked.

Bailee can't know.

"Wow, Harry, let him go." Niall calmly says beside me, placing his hand on my shoulder, but his voice still held a wave of worry.

"Harry, what are you doing to Louis?"

Ah, fuck.

I turn my head seeing Bailee standing there with a worried expression on her face, her fingers fumbling with her phone in her hands. Even in her worried state she still looks beautiful, dressed in her all black outfit and cream colored trench coat. I ignore Bailee's previous question and turn back to Louis.

"Never again." I warn before releasing him. Picking up my bag off the floor, I give them no further eye contact and stalk away.

"Are you alright?" I hear Bailee ask Louis, shortly after.

"Yeah. I'm fine, don't worry."

I should not have done that. Now I look like a bloody idiot.

"Harry! Harry, hold on!" Bailee calls after me as she quickly jogs to me side.

"Harry, why did you do that?"

"It's none of your business." I gently reply as I continue on walking. Obviously, she did not like my response because soon after she grabbed my arm and turned me to face her.