Chapter 31

Author's Note:

Hey loves! How are all of you doing? Here is a new update for you guys! I love you!! Please let me know your thoughts! Also if you have any fan art or just wants to share my stories rage me in Instagram natalyc_13

I love you all so much no words can describe! Xoxox

Bailee's POV

Monday seemed like a very long and tedious day, especially since Harry was once again a no show. I have no idea what is going on with him, it's not like him to be under the radar like this. After dance class, I head across the campus courtyard and along the way I spot Liam and Niall.

"Hey guys!" I call out, quickly jogging my way over to them. Niall turns around to face me and smiles.

"Hey," They both greet.

"What's up?" Liam asks adjusting his bag on his shoulder.

"Have you guys heard anything from Harry? I haven't spoken to him since his showing and I'm getting really worried."

Niall frowns. "No, he hasn't spoken to any of us either. But, we did just see him right now."

"What? Really?"

"Yeah, we said hi but he ignored us and rushed by as if he didn't hear anything."

"Where did he head off to?" I ask curious as to what Harry could be doing.

"The art building." Liam shrugs.

I sigh giving them a small nod. "Okay, I'll go talk to him."

"Tell us what happens." Niall kindly mutters and I agree to his request before running off.

By the time I reach the art building, the hallways were all empty considering that school is out for the day. As I walk, my mind couldn't stop running circles about what could be wrong with Harry and what I am going to find when I see him. My anxiousness suddenly becomes panic as I get closer to the appropriate classroom, hearing loud banging echoing out into the hall and I quickly kick off into a run the rest of the way.

My eyes widen as I stop in the doorway seeing Harry's standing across the room with his back towards me. He lets out a frustrated groan as he raises a painting over his head before slamming it against the corner of the wooden table beside him; making a huge gash in the middle of the canvas. My eyes quickly scan around seeing ripped papers of doodles, broken pencils and dirty paint brushes scattered all over the polished classroom floor. I let out a gasp when Harry begins to violently rip off various drawings from a pinboard above the table on the wall and it takes me a moment to realize that all of the work that he is destroying is his.

Every art piece Mr.Harrison had on the wall was now gone and smashed on the floor.

"Harry!" I call out just as he swing his arm over, knocking every bottle and cup from the table that were filled with an eclectic collection of brushes, pencils, colors and chalk.

Abruptly, Harry stops and slightly turns around to look at me.

"What are you -Oh my God! What happened to you?" I panic, immediately crossing the room after finally taking in the injuries on his face.

Reaching up, I push the black hood of his hoodie off his head and my eyes widen seeing a bruise beneath his left eye. The right side of his lips was busted open with a scab already forming from the loss of blood.

"Harry, what happened to you?" I ask,examining his face in my hands before my hands move down to grab both of his. My heart sinks further seeing his knuckles red and sliced open a little.