Chapter 7

Author's Note:

Hello loves!! How are you?:)

Sorry it has taken me a while to update, I'm trying to finish my other story so I can fully focus on this one. With that being said, the things I had planned out before for this story has changed a little just because I want this story to seem more novel like even with all the point of view changes.

Just like Harry said in his Rolling Stone interview; a writer usually writes their story to one reader so that's what I'm trying to do. A certain person inspired me to write these story so I just wanted to let you guys know that. I won't give out any names but do feel free to guess who it might be, that person is one of the characters so please guess away I would love to hear your thoughts.

Also with that being said, not everything in this story applies to that person or my life it's just the specific person that inspired the looks of a character, so none of the violence is applied to me.

I don't know if I already told you guys but this story will contain graphic mature scenes which include: Bullying, eating disorders, sex, rape, fighting and suicide. So please know I do not support any types of things but I wanted I write about them because they are things that happen in real life and a lot of people shy away from being detail oriented when writing those scenes but I don't want to do that. I think if I leave stuff out it kinda insult the people who are survivors from any of theses situations.

Anyways, hope you all enjoy! I love you!!!!! Xoxox

Bailee's POV

"Alright class well done. That's all for today." Mrs. Johnson says with her signature happy smile, making her blue eyes crinkle. "Please go ahead, grab you things, and I'll see you all tomorrow."

With that we all walk away from the center of the room. I turn around, deciding it's best that I do a few stretches before leaving. My mom always told me it's a good idea to stretch even after you dance, not just before.

"Is that her?" I hear a girl speak a few feet away as a small group began grabbing their bags and other items off the floor. I don't know any of their names because mainly, I am shy and second they seem to already have their own group. So I'd rather be on my own and tread peacefully.

"Why would he say that?" Another girls speaks as I place my hands on the bar facing the mirrors before raising me right leg, resting my ankle against the bar then pointing my toes.

Who said what?

"Yeah, I mean she is at least twice Ashley's size. Look at her legs." My eyes divert to look at the reflection in the mirror and I see a group of girls huddled together.

My heart sinks and I frown, immediately lowering my leg off the bar, realizing they were talking about me. The grip I had on the bar tightens as I look down at my feet.

See? I told you that you were starting to eat too much! My subconscious scolds.

"Can you all please shut the hell up and get a life?" An angry voice pipes in, laced in an English accent. I glance over my shoulder, slightly turning my upper body around to see who spoke.

"I mean seriously do you parasites have nothing else to do?" A girl with shoulder blonde length hair continues, glaring at the girls. "Besides, you are just jealous that she has the beauty that you clowns work so hard at in the mirror every morning, naturally."

"Ugh, whatever." One of the girls grumble, rolling her eyes." Let's go girls."

"At least we are not flat chested." Another girl comments as they begin to walk away, making the others giggle.