Chapter 13-Anka

The only thing I know is this: I am full of wounds and I'm still standing on my feet

Anka

"He will Just throw that card away...you know that...and you did a big mistake by giving him your phone number...Don't forget why you're here...Just don't...The rough part passed, now you just have a little more and it's done..."

This was the thing I kept on saying to myself for the last two years. A little bit more and it's all done. A little bit more and my freedom will be bought. I will be free to do whatever I want and I will be free to go wherever I want. I will get my life back and my friends and it will all be okay. No more lonely nights, no more crying myself to sleep.

"Hello. I'm looking for Mr. Lo. My name is Cella Hart. He is expecting me.", I said to the receptionist.

"One second.", she said making a call.

"No bother.", I said throwing a quick glance at myself in the hall mirror.

Lipstick on place. Hair ruffled, makeup not smudged. I looked perfect. A lady and a whore in the same time, I mentally said to myself.

The receptionist pressed some buttons on her phone and then she turned back to me.

"Mr. Lo is in his room. 249. He is expecting you Miss Hart."

"Thank you.", I said giving her a quick smile and heading straight to the elevator.

I arrived in front of the room and took a deep breath before knocking.

"Show time Anka."

I knocked at the door and I was greeted by a small man in his late forties. He was smelling of alcohol, cigarettes and aftershave, a disgusting smell I have hated from ever since I could remember. He showed me to the room. It was spacious and luxurious.

"Hello, how are you today?", I asked putting on the cutest smile on my face.

"Waiting for you Cella. So for two days. You think you're up for that?", he said pulling out an envelope.

"You know I am always up for everything.", I replied winking and taking the envelope from him.

"What? And no kiss? Come to daddy.", he said brutally pulling me closer to him.

"You know it's business first baby.", I replied kissing him back and taking the envelope from his hand.

I showed myself to the bathroom, counted and checked the money in it. Five thousand euros. I sent a text and then refreshed my lipstick. I took off my coat as well and my little black dress and looked at the two puncture marks on my left forearm. I knew what was going to happen and how things will go down. I will add another puncture mark to the other ones.

I stepped back into the room wearing nothing but my bra, panties, stockings and suspenders and of course, my high heels. I felt cheap and exposed, but my self esteem was so low anyway, so, I didn't care anymore.

"Now that's what I'm talking about. Help yourself from the bar while I make the lines.", he said giving me a wink while pulling out a bag with cocaine and downloading the whole content on the glass table.

I lit myself a cigarette and went straight to the bar. I poured myself a glass of whiskey. If it was going to go down like this, might as well go down the drain. As per usual, we will drink and do drugs and then he will try to fuck me, but will be frustrated that he can't get it hard. Then he will be unhappy that the cocaine won't keep us awake anymore so we will go for pills. And alcohol. And then repeat. Until we get to the heroin.