0000

kkangseul: hey

message failed to send, 11:11

kkangseul: what?

message failed to send, 11:11 

kkangseul: yoooooo

message failed to send, 11:11

kkangseul: yah did u block me

message failed to send, 11:11

kkangseul: oh

message failed to send, 11:11

kkangseul: why isnt it sending

message failed to send, 11:11  

kkangseul: yah

message failed to send, 11:11 

kkangseul: excuuusee me

message failed to send, 11:12

"Oh? It's 11:12 already? Why didn't his name disappear yet?"

kkangseul: why is it so weird

message failed to send, 11:12

kkangseul: heeeeeeeeey

message failed to send, 11:12

kkangseul: lol

message failed to send, 11:12

Frustrated, Seulgi gives up on texting her friend, whose name remains unknown. She's pretty sure it's a boy though, as her 'friend' seemed to be hitting on her at first. Seulgi scrolled back to their past conversations, which were now seen, weird.

Seulgi isn't the type to get attached easily to people, especially to those who she met through random chats, or whatsoever. Heck, it even took Park Jimin, one and a half year to hear her 'yes' to the question, 'will you be my girlfriend' even though they are already friends even before, for two years.

She was really getting freaked out actually. Why the boy could only chat her during 11:11, why the boy's name only appears during 11:11 and why it suddenly disappears when the clock hits 11:12. It weirded her out. She tried not to reply, she really tried to refrain herself from replying to the boy, but her fingers can't seem to resist.

She scrolled back, and read the very short messages they had, often nonsense, the very subject that they talked about is jimin, her ex who left without a word, very cliche.

Seulgi mentally slapped herself, she doesn't want to think about jimin. Park fucking Jimin, the boy that gave her lots of pringles and teddy bears last christmas. Park fucking Jimin, the only boy that she ever gave a box of strawberry 'jams' as a gift last christmas.

Park fucking Jimin, the boy she misses the most. Where are you?