SPECIAL, 001

SEULGI KICKED HER blanket off of her and went straight to the shower. Her mother asked her yesterday if she could go to the supermarket today to buy the ingredients that she needed for the cake that she was going to bake. Seulgi didn't complain, for her life was nothing but a mess after someone left her.

Seulgi scoffed at the mere thought of him, once again. She couldn't believe how it took only one person to bring her down, make her cry and ruin her. She was a strong girl. She fought cancer and successfully got rid of it, making her one of the very few survivors. A thousand treatments, pills, chemotheraphy can't even break her walls. Thousands of needles, of different lengths and thicknesses can't even touch the boulders that she built around herself, to show her family, that she's strong.

She couldn't believe how she was easily destroyed.

She remembered how pathetic she was back then, when she cried for him, because she didn't see him for a week, even if they are contacting each other. She hated herself for doing that. She hated herself for crying for a person's absence for a week, when she didn't even shed a single tear when the doctors did not allow anyone to get inside her hospital room when she was in critical stages.

Seulgi pinched herself and winced in pain. She's being pathetic again. She's doing it again, thinking about him, crying for him. Yes, she's crying again. In the shower, while waters are running through her face. It has been her habit to cry in the shower, so that she could make herself believe that there were no tears coming from her.

That is until the water stopped from flowing out of the shower.

"What the?"

Seulgi tried to open and close the shower but it isn't working. The shower isn't working! Oh for fuck's sake this is the last thing that Seulgi needed, now that she's having her sentimental moment. Seulgi got her towel wrapped around her and went to her room immediately to dress up, even though she hasn't started to wash her hair or her body yet.

-

"What do you mean you still haven't washed?" Her mother asks, and god knows that the only thing that's needed is the 'question marks' on top of her head, to say that her mother is more than confused.

Seulgi shrugs and continues to eat. She doesn't want to speak. She.. she doesn't feel like giving a fvck today.

"Goodness, Seulgi! You've been in the shower for like about an hour and you still didn't get to wash yourself?"

"Should I call your friend Namjoon to educate you? You poor, poor child."

"Or maybe I could get Jin too? Since that guy knows how to be pretty."

"Jesus, stop eating like a pig Seulgi."

Seulgi exhaled deeeeeeep. Why is her mom a nagging loudspeaker today?

"Mom, I learned from Jin. He personally taught me how to eat like a pig."

Her mom gasps dramatically and went to the living room. She heard dial tones, and she did not need to hear the conversations just to make sure that her mom is calling Jin. Aish, really mom.

Seulgi went out of her seat and got the money and the list of ingredients. She wants to make this fast. She's tired already.

"Mom, I'll be going bye."

-

cocoa powder 

vanilla 

strawberries

baking soda 

buttermilk 

food coloring, red 

Seulgi sighed as she marked check the red food coloring, now all she needs is the strawberries and she could go to her precious bed and sleep. She went to the fruits section and looked for the strawberries. She's guessing that her mom is gonna bake red velvet cake.

And is gonna add some strawberries, which became a tradition to them when it comes to red velvet cakes, because jimin suggested it.

Seulgi grabbed the pack of strawberries but suddenly dropped it.

'which became a tradition to them when it comes to red velvet cakes, because jimin suggested it.'

'a tradition to them when it comes to red velvet cakes, because jimin suggested it.'

'red velvet cakes, because jimin suggested it.'  

'because jimin suggested it.'

'jimin'

"Argh!" Seulgi says loudly, as if a kid throwing tantrums. She glared at the strawberries as she tries to end the war between her mind and her heart, to get the strawberries or not.

So what if Jimin suggested those strawberries? It's not like he invented doing it rite?

"Right." Seulgi nods, and grabs the strawberries once again.

But if you buy those strawberries that means you still aint letting go of jimin rite?

"Right." Seulgi nods, and drops the strawberries.

Seulgi continues to glare at the strawberries, still contemplating. Jimin is really really ruining her. Those are just strawberries Seulgi! Jimin did not invent it. Jimin did not. Why are you overreacting?

Seulgi finally, grabs the strawberries and puts it in the basket. Whether she get it or not, she's still gonna eat a cake. Cakes are sweet. Cakes are delicious cakes are comforting. She likes cake.

Jimin likes cakes too.

"So what if Jimin likes cakes?!" She whispers to herself angrily, she looks crazy she knows.

She was about to walk away when she heard someone chuckle.

That one familiar chuckle. 

"Park Jimin."

Goddamn it.