SPECIAL 008

[3PM, Time slot: The day that she chatted Jimin at 11:51PM]

"Seulgi-ah.."

Seulgi lifted her head upon hearing Taehyung's voice. Finally. Taehyung smiled at her which she reciprocated. However, both of them became serious as soon as Taehyung sat in front of her.

"Taehyung-ah, you know something right?"

Taehyung looked at Seulgi confusedly, feigning innocence. But Seulgi knew better and she prepared herself for this. Seulgi took out her phone from her pocket and played the audio from Jimin's voice message wherein Taehyung's deep voice was heard.

Taehyung gulped and smiled innocently at Seulgi once again. Damn, she got good ears? Uhh. Taehyung looked around, trying to find something, trying to find the right moment to exit.

"Don't even think of running away, Taehyung."

"Uhh.. well.." Taehyung laughed nervously.

"Please.. tell me."

"I.."

"Taehyung I'm desperate please.."

"I'm sorry Seulgi.. It's not my secret to tell. Yes, I know where Jimin is and what happened to him but I can't tell or else.."

"O-or else.. he.."

Before Taehyung could continue, the person who was sitting behind Taehyung - on the other table coughed so loud that everyone inside the cafe looked at him.

"Ah, mianhaeyo. My throat suddenly felt itchy.." The man said and bowed. But I guess he bowed too hard, and too low because he bumped his head into his coffee table.

"Shit.. mianhae. Sorry. Sorry." He bowed once again, but this time not too low and not too high. He's pretty weird. His fashion is weird too. His face is covered too much - cap, sunglasses, mask. How does he drink a coffee with a mask?

"Seulgi-ah, I can't tell. I'm sorry."

"B-but Tae.."

"I have to go."

"You can't."

"I need to. I'm sorry."

"Taehyung.."

"But before I leave, I just wanted to give you my picture. Because I know you need it the most."

"What?"

"Here's my picture. I looked warm right? Don't you feel warm inside?"

Seulgi looked at Taehyung confusedly as he emphasized inside? Inside what? I don't know if he's being weird again.

"Also, I have a secret to tell to you. Legend says that if you look at my picture while holding it towards the sunlight you will find something interesting."

"Are you kidding me?" Seulgi said and tries to give Taehyung's picture back to him. Suddenly, Taehyung leans to her and whispers..

"You need it. Trust me." Taehyung said before he leaves and flashes his rectangular smile at her while winking.

"What a creep.." Seulgi said and looks at the picture. Indeed, he looked warm here. Seulgi laughed and put the picture at her bag. I guess, Taehyung can't really tell right?

Seulgi was left alone at the coffee table. But now that Taehyung left, she can clearly see the weird man with his back facing her, who hasn't touched his coffee yet because of the mask that he's wearing. He's now reading a book.

Eh? He's a cute creep then, if he's reading a book.

Surprisingly, the weird man looked back, which means looking at Seulgi, then looked away as fast as he can as he saw that Seulgi was looking at him as well.

I'm surprised he hadn't break his neck yet from that so freaking fast turn of his head. Lmao, did I creep him out? I mean, I was just staring because he's kind of interesting? Plus, I needed a distraction so yeah?

Seulgi laughed and took a sip from her coffee. Seulgi then, silently moved to the chair where Taehyung sat, which means that she and the weird man was now facing each other back to back. Like a scene from the movie.

Seulgi then playfully hummed and smiled, as she whispered..

"Annyeonghaseyooooo."

Seulgi felt the weird man bounced from his seat, and heard him cussed.

I needed someone to talk to. Seulgi wanted to say but she stopped herself. She doesn't want to trouble others with her problem so she'll probably just stay close to this weird man, so she doesn't feel alone.

"N-ne.. A-a-annyeongh-haseyo." The weird man replied which made Seulgi smile. That familiar voice. She knew it and she thanked herself for being so smart.

"Min Yoongi."