SPECIAL, 3/1 √

"Hyung, here!" Taehyung shouted as soon as he spotted Hoseok walking inside the cafe that they decided to meet on.

Hoseok smiled at Taehyung widely, not hiding the expression of how much he missed his favorite dongsaeng, after Jimin, of course.

"Taehyung-ah~" He cooed and hugged Taehyung whilst patting him at the back, Taehyung did the same but he quickly ended the hug after he remembered the reason why they both needed to talk.

Jimin.

"Hyung," Taehyung said sternly which startled Hoseok, because of the sudden seriousness, but Hoseok being the way he is, ignored his dongsaeng's seriousness and ruffled his hair instead.

"Can we get our coffee first?" Hoseok asked and Taehyung sighed but nodded.

"And I thought you were with Jimin's ex?" Hoseok asked as they sat face-to-face with each other.

Taehyung just smiled sadly at his hyung, "She's.. at the hospital, just last night, when I called you. She fainted and I took her to the hospital. She insisted on going with me but the doctor prohibited."

"Oh okay." Hoseok replied. Their coffee arrived almost instantly, and Hoseok took a sip before asking Taehyung, "Anyways, why did you ask me if I knew where Yoongi was?"

"And why were you with Jimin's ex?" He added.

"Plus where the heck is Jimin?" Hoseok asked yet again making his dongsaeng chuckle.

"Hyung, I was supposed to be the one asking you questions." Taehyung said.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry about that. Do you want Yoongi's address?" Hoseok said and drank his coffee.

Taehyung shook his head and looked directly into Hoseok's eyes. "We need your help, hyung."

Taehyung began to explain everything that happened to Hoseok. From Jimin disguising as a random stranger just to talk to Seulgi to Yoongi's interest for Seulgi and his threats to Jimin.

"Ah, I knew it. That fucker was definitely hiding something back then. I stopped myself from punching him when he kept on beating Jimin up." Hoseok said, clearly pissed. "You know what? I'm willing to help. Whatever it is. Tell me."

"What the fuck man?" Hoseok cooed after he finished reading Jimin's letter. "He went that far? Are you sure its Yoongi? Fuck. I can't handle this yet."

Taehyung could clearly see Hoseok's disappointed and sad face. He was the closest to Yoongi and never had he ever imagined Yoongi to do something as stupid as this, especially to Jimin.

Jimin and Yoongi had always been in good terms back then. They were both so caring to each other, one would always listen to one's problem and try his best to help. To Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin's hyung-dongsaeng relationship was something to be envied of.

Yoongi doing this.. cruel thing to Jimin definitely caught him off guard.

"He seemed so natural when I met him last week. If only I had fucking known," Hoseok hissed and stood up. "Get your ass off that chair Tae, we'll take a visit to Yoongi."

Taehyung carefully stood up but grabbed his hyung's arms when he was about to leave, "Hyung, no. Not yet. We need to sneak Seulgi out of the hospital first. She said she wanted to come with us."

"You know it's dangerous if she comes with us." His hyung said.

"She insisted to come. You don't expect her to just lay down that hospital bed and wait for Jimin until we get him back." Taehyung muttered and Hoseok nodded.