SPECIAL 003

-

"Even if I die, it's only you.."

Seulgi sighed as she listened to the voice message for the nth time today. She always loved Jimin's voice. It's like the most perfect melody she's ever heard. Jimin's voice always makes her happy.

Whenever she's sad, or feeling upset, Jimin used to sing for her always, and even rap for her sometimes to cheer her up. She becomes the happiest person whenever Jimin sings for her. It's total heaven.

But this time, there's something in Jimin's voice that makes her so sad. Jimin's voice this time is menacingly sad, its like he's trying to tell her something. It's like Jimin's bidding goodbye to her.

Seulgi shook her head, she doesn't want to think anymore. She would make Jimin stay. Whatever it may cost. Jimin can't die, like what he's saying in the song.

If Jimin dies, I die with him.

Seulgi listens to the song for the last time today, as she still needs to meet Yoongi, because that guy's been bugging her, ever since Jimin brought up that 'i recommend you to date' thingy.

"Even if I die, it's only you.."

Seulgi smiled, but then.. she hears something foreign.

"Huwaaahh~" A faint sound was heard from the background. It was a voice of a boy who seemed to be really amazed by Jimin's voice.

Seulgi found herself repeating the faint sound over and over again. Trying to figure out who it was. The voice isn't caught by the voice changer.. so it was something so clear.

So foreign, but so familiar as well. Like she heard it from before..

"Huwaaahh~"

The voice was deep.

"Taehyung?"

Seulgi dropped her phone. Is Taehyung with Jimin? Did Taehyung find him? Is he getting Jimin back?

Seulgi picked up her phone and tried to call Taehyung.

"Goddamn it, Taehyung. Answer the phone."

beep beep

-

I appreciate all the votes and comments! Thank you so much! I'll try to update as soon as I can! ♥-J