0/0 √

"please don't fly away from me, like a butterfly. please stay."

√ 11 A.M

Seulgi and Taehyung arrived to Jeju island and looked at the map drawn by Yoongi. Taehyung was still out of his mind, Seulgi knew, but Taehyung would deny Seulgi's request to just rest himself.

Sometimes, Seulgi would look at Taehyung and she would often caught him wiping his tears, but she didn't say anything about it.

Without conversations, they started to wander around the city, in hopes of finding Jimin.

√ 3 PM

It's been four hours but they still haven't find anything. Not even a scratch, but they won't give up. They would never.

The two have asked many people about the map, but no one onew.

Did Yoongi trick us? He didn't right?

√ 5 PM

It was getting dark, but Taehyung and Seulgi didn't mind. They just kept on asking about the map, that Seulgi thinks no one knows of.

She suddenly felt betrayed. Why didn't Yoongi just tell us the exact address?

"Excuse me, halmeoni." Taehyung said. "Do you, by any chance knew about where this is?" He asked.

"Oh, ne." (Yes,)

Finally.

√ 7 PM

Now it was really dark and sort of scary too. The island that they arrived to was covered with silence. Although there were lights, it felt like they were in a ghost town because of the quietness.

Jeju had always been quiet though. Seulgi thought and looked at the map in her hands.

Jimin, where are you?

√ 10 PM

Seulgi and Taehyung are both aware of the time, and they would lie if they said that it didn't bother them. The island was pretty big, and there were very few people outside.

The map was useless, except for the fact that they were brought here to this island, owned by Yoongi.

"I told you to be careful, didn't I?" Taehyung said and started to bandage Seulgi's knees.

Seulgi tripped over a random log on the village, it was a pretty big log and she didn't know how in the world she didn't see it.

Frustrated, Seulgi stared at the map, tempted to crumple it but she couldn't.

Taehyung lit up a fire, to serve both as a light and a heater for them two. Suddenly, the wind blew strong and the map was flown, Seulgi struggled to catch it but she can't.

Fortunately, the map was just flew beside the fire, but not touching it. That's when an image started to form.

It was a windmill.

√ 11 PM

Seulgi tiptoed over the rock and glanced at where the windmill was. Her feet was aching and she was dead scared at the path that she and Taehyung were taking but she didn't care anymore.

All she cares about right now, is Jimin.

and Jimin alone.

She started to walk again, Taehyung following behind her. Unfortunately, there was no other choice but to go through the forest at the hill in order to get close to the giant windmill. There is, actually. Through a boat, but the people are asleep already.