SPECIAL 010

[Time slot: The day that she chatted Jimin at 11:51PM, still before chapter 11:51]

5PM.

The moment I've opened my eyes, he was all that I think about. My mind is in a state of vagueness, and my thoughts are slowly piercing through my heart.

I sat up from my bed, and like the usual thing that I'd do every morning, I turned to look at my headboard, where the window was placed, where memories of me and Jimin were pasted. I smiled, knowing that these pictures somehow make my day, that it somehow makes me think that Jimin is still with me, and that he hasn't broken up with me.

I was about to cry when I saw Taehyung's picture, the one that he gave to me back in the coffee shop. Weird. There was some sort of a shadow inside the picture. What the hell? I moved myself closer to the picture and let my eyes indulge in the shadow inside it.

At exact the same time, Seulgi remembered what Taehyung said when they were at the cafe.

"Here's my picture, don't you feel warm inside?"

What the fuck? Seulgi grabbed the picture and looked at it once again. Now that the picture is in her hands, she suddenly felt that it was actually too thick for a photo paper. How come she did not notice this when Tae handed the picture to her?

"Also, I have a secret to tell you. Legend says that if you look at my picture while holding it towards the sunlight, you will find something interesting."

Seulgi went outside, the picture in her hands. It's almost sunset. It's pretty dim, but the sunlight still gets to her. With a deep breath, Seulgi raised the picture towards the sun, not minding the people around her.

"Holy shit.." Seulgi muttered as the shadow inside the picture was visible once again.

"Shit shit shit shit.." Seulgi can't believe what she just saw. There's something inside the freaking picture. Seulgi hurriedly went inside and got the scissors. She cut out Taehyung's picture into half and she indeed, found something interesting.

It was a letter.

FROM PARK JIMIN TO PARK SEULGI ㅋㅋ 

Seulgi,

Seulgi, annyeong. This is Jimin, Uh.. well I know you're crept out right now and I don't really blame you for that. I have so many things to say to you but it will probs take me a lifetime to do that. ㅋㅋ 

Kang Seulgi, it was never my intention to break up with you. I just.. have no choice. I can't risk your life. I know that this is something that the both of us should talk about right? But I didn't tell you, because I don't want you to get hurt anymore.

A few weeks before our break up, life's been hard for me. Yoongi hyung kept on beating me up, and telling me things I couldn't even understand. He kept on telling me that I stole something from him but I knew that I didn't because why would I?

But then I found out, that it was you. They said I stole you away from him.. but you weren't his. Yoongi hyung and I kept on fighting to the point that he almost killed me, but the hyungs were there to stop him. Yoongi hyung loves you, Seulgi.

He loves you, and he hates me for loving you too, and for being your boyfriend. But I wasn't scared of him until he threatened me. He said that he'll kill you, if I don't break up with you. I didn't believe him at first but.. remember the time that you were hospitalized because of food poisoning? It was his fault. He sent me a picture of him putting something into your coffee.

He's crazy.

Why would he hurt the woman he loves the most?

And so I broke up with you.. even if it kills me to be away from you, because I love you so much, Seulgi.

I thought it was over, but when I woke up the next day, I was in a different room, and there were apparatuses connected in my body. I can't move and it felt like dying. There was a syringe in the bedside table, it was empty but there were drops left in it, it was greenish. I realized, that somebody injected that syringe into me, as I saw that the water flowing in the hose that was connected to me was green.

It was Yoongi hyung. He said.. he said that he injected something in me.. that will kill me.. something that would turn my organs into acids, something that would burn my body, little by little.

I just wanted to tell this to you because I know you need to know about this, although its too late.

But I'm alright Seulgi, you don't have to worry about me. You should forget about me, and find another man, that will make you happy, much more than I did. Don't think about me anymore and just think about yourself.

Please promise me... that you'll forget about me. No matter how hard it is. Promise me that you'll be happy. No matter how sad your life could be...

I love you so much Seulgi.

I miss you.

I love you.

I love you so much.

I love you.

I love you.

Kang Seulgi, I love you.

Please forget about me.

-JIMIN