SPECIAL 008, PART TWO

"Min Yoongi."

Seulgi tried to stop herself from laughing as she felt the weird man's back go down. He's disappointed. Yes, her chair is definitely closer to the weird man's chair. Their chair's metals are touching, so is their backs.

It's this familiar feeling again.

"Kim Taehyung.." The weird man flinches yet again, and Seulgi smiles.

"Jeon Jungkook.." The weird man flinches yet again, and Seulgi smiles wider.

"Kim Seokjin.."The weird man flinches yet again, and Seulgi smiles even wider.

"Kim Namjoon.." The weird man flinches yet again, and Seulgi smiles even even wider.

"Jung Hoseok.."The weird man flinches yet again, and Seulgi smiles even even wider.

"Park.." The weird man didn't flinch anymore and Seulgi tried to keep her giggle in, and smiled the widest that she can.

"Park... Shin hye?" Seulgi said and this time giggled while the weird man just kept still. He's waiting for it.

"Uwaa. Park Shin Hye is this cafe's endorser? Aigoo I guess I should talk to Jennie about this?" Seulgi said, as if talking to herself. She felt that she would giggle once again so she bit her lips and just pouted. The weird man then took a deep breath and she heard the coffee table of the other side being pushed and the chair moving..

But before the weird man could leave..

"Park Jimin.." Seulgi says nonchalantly and giggled louder. Aigoo. I knew it was you, Pabo.

Little did poor Jimin knew that Taehyung put a note on his chair, which says that, 'PARK JIMIN IS CREEPY, RIGHT SEULGI?'

The weird man, which is Jimin stopped from his tracks and sat once again. Seulgi flinched as she felt electricity flowing into her veins as their backs touch once more.

"Bogoshipda~" Seulgi sang and Jimin smiled secretly.

I miss you too, Seulgi.

"Jimin-ah.. It's you right?"

"Jimin, a-annyeong.." Seulgi's voice cracked and she could feel that the tears are starting to form in her eyes.

"You'll tell me everything soon right?"

"I'll be waiting. No matter how long it is. I will wait a lifetime for you, Jiminie." Seulgi's tears started to fall but she's still smiling. She's happy, that finally, Jimin's close to her.

But she's also sad, because she knew it won't last long - the feeling, the moment, that her truest love, was beside her.

"Real love doesn't go away. It goes on forever and finds its way back." 

"I will wait a lifetime for you, because you are my soul, and behind all of my doubts, I know you can't let go. You are my soul, and I am yours too."

"If two people were meant to be, it's me and you."

Jimin was about to say something when his alarm went on and blushed because his phone's alarm was Seulgi's voice message to him, when they're still together. He still remembers the name, kkangseul_tojimin.mp3

yah jagiya~ ireona~ you need to wake up to see your beautiful girlfriend whose name is seulgi she's now waiting for you, bbuing bbuing~

Seulgi swore that her face was the reddest it could be, and it couldn't be more embarrassing but she also couldn't deny the 'hoseoks' running around her stomach as she knew that it was still his ringtone, all this time.

"Ineedtogo." Jimin said and runs away from the cafe, leaving a flushed Seulgi in her seat who just stared at him as he ran away.

Seulgi's smile faded, and is now replaced by a frown and a sigh. She stood up from her seat but noticed that Jimin left the book that he was reading..

A look at the larger picture.

-

Quotes aren't mine, its from my sis. Are you guys enjoying the story? I appreciate every comment! Thank you so much. -J♥