SPECIAL, 002

"Jimin, you never learn from your mistakes, don't you?" a familiar voice rang through jimin's ears.

"I told you not to tell your name didn't I?" Jimin silently cursed. He didn't know what had gotten to him too. Why he recklessly told his name..

"But it's not like I'm the only Jimin in this world right?" Jimin tries to reason out, as if the man would believe him.

"I made my conditions clear didn't I Jimin?" the voice said once again. Jimin gulped, knowing that he fucked up.

A deafening silence took over the room and anyone could tell that the boy with the blonde locks is nervous, as his fingers continue to fiddle restlessly. Jimin was nervous. Jimin didn't know what comes next. He violated the rule again.

"Park Jimin, we had clear conditions, I'm pretty sure of that. I let you contact Seulgi, if you don't tell her your name. I let you contact Seulgi, because I pitied you."

"My poor poor child..." The man walks closer to Jimin, as he steps back, body trembling with fear.

"You fucked up once, when you attempted to tell her your name back then. I punished you right? Aren't you scared?"

"I'm already prolonging your life, but you want it to be shortened?"

"Wish granted, Jimin."

"Say goodbye to her in 20 days..."

"Say goodbye to your lovely Seulgi, who hates you the most today.."

The man lifts Jimin chin up and smiles deviously and steps back as he knew he instilled enough fear to Jimin. The poor boy on the other hand was left dumbfounded.

"Twenty days?" Jimin asks.

"Twenty days."

"I gave you a chance."

"Should I narrate the whole condition to you once again? For you to understand, Park Jimin? I hate liars. I hate those who broke their promises."

"I hate people like you."

"So Jimin.. Twenty days.." The man said and walked away. Footsteps were the only things heard in the room. Jimin couldn't decipher what the man just said. He couldn't leave Seulgi again. Not when she hasn't moved on yet. Not when he feels like Seulgi is taking a fond feeling for him.

But then again, its his fault that this happened right?

His phone beeped signalling that it's already 11:19:30. He always sets time so that he could never miss a second with Seulgi. He waited until the phone displayed 11:20, and when it did. He tried to text, even though he knew it wont work.

seulgistopblockingme: im sorry seulgi (!)

seulgistopblockingme: im sorry (!)

-

Hey! So I won't reveal it yeeeet! But it will be revealed soon~ Thank you for supporting this story! Almost 1K reads I can't believe this crappy story is actually getting read! Thank you so much! I appreciate comments promise! Thank u ♥