SPECIAL, 2/1 √

The next day went by and Seulgi thanked the heavens because Yoongi had texted Hoseok and of course, Hoseok asked Yoongi if he could meet him and he said yes.

Just as planned, Hoseok will meet up with Yoongi and hang out with him, while Taehyung and Seulgi will just follow them both.

"Aye, yoongs." Hoseok greeted Yoongi with a fist bump and Yoongi did the same.

You fucker, Hoseok wanted to hiss, but he resisted. He can't say that to Yoongi yet.

"We just met last week and now you want a date from me again. So gay," Yoongi joked and laughed. Hoseok forced himself to laugh and dragged Yoongi to the arcade; where Taehyung and Seulgi were.

For hours, Taehyung and Seulgi watched Hoseok and Yoongi play different arcade games, waiting for the time that the two would end their little hang out.

"Dude, you owe me 3 dollars." Yoongi said and patted Hoseok's back. He just won against him and they made a bet, so Hoseok needs to pay.

"Whatever man," Hoseok said and paid Yoongi while the latter just laughed at him.

"Anyway, I need to go." Yoongi said and hugged Hoseok.

Finally.

The three secretly followed Yoongi for the next hours. They went to different places in just a short amount of time and tiredness is starting to grow out on them, but they knew they need not to rest.

It was already past 10PM when Yoongi decided to go to his apartment. Unlike what they expected, Yoongi lived in a not so secluded place, and is actually just so near the highway.

And from the looks of the house, it seemed like there was no space for hiding something. But they would ne ver knew didn't they?

Yoongi went inside and the three knew that there is no way in hell that they could get inside his house but Seulgi didn't want to give up.

She climbed the tree which was fortunately just beside a window in Yoongi's apartment. Successfully, Seulgi barged inside the window. With swift movements, Seulgi walked inside Yoongi's house.

But Yoongi is nowhere to be seen.

She went to all sides of the apartment but there was no one. She figured out there could be some hidden place and so she pushed everything that looked suspicious but there was nothing that she found.

She didn't care about the noise that she made when she kicked the kitchen door. The door fell to the ground and revealed a smirking mint green-haired boy.

"Let's play a game, shall we?"

It would be an understatement if someone says that Taehyung and Hoseok were shocked when they saw Seulgi being dragged by Yoongi out of his apartment.

She isn't hurt or anything but Yoongi was just dragging her harshly as she struggled to get out of Yoongi's grasp.

Yoongi glared at his bestfriend when he saw him, "Nice to see you, Hobi."

"This pretty girl barged into my house, I wonder what would I do?" Yoongi asked dangerously. "Were you guys looking for someone?" He continued.

Taehyung walked towards the two and Hoseok, still guilty for somehow betraying his bestfriend followed behind his dongsaeng.

Taehyung eyed Yoongi fiercely, "Where is he?"

"Who?" Yoongi replied, another smirk formed on his face. "Am I not your hyung, anymore Tae? Where is the respect?"

"You expect me to respect you after all you've done to Jimin?!" Taehyung shouted and grabbed Yoongi's collar, causing Seulgi to fall to the ground.

Hoseok went to Seulgi and guided her to stand up. She was shaking but she noticed something.

I think, Jimin's inside. He wanted to tell Hoseok but Yoongi beat her to it.

"Oh? Jimin?" Yoongi laughed and looked directly at Taehyung, "Do you think he's alive?"

Taehyung tightened his grip on Yoongi's collar, "Do you think you'd be alive after this?" He said and Yoongi chuckled, forcedly.

Out of control, Taehyung punched Yoongi hard on the face which cause the latter to fall but Yoongi just laughed at him as he touched his face. "You've gotten strong, Tae. Hyung is proud of you."

Taehyung can't help it anymore. He started to kick Yoongi and even strangled him to the ground. By now, he's choking Yoongi to death but Hoseok stopped him.

"T-taehyung, stop. Seulgi said Jimin might be inside. She already went in." Hoseok uttered.

Taehyung looked at Yoongi, "Is he inside?" He askes but Yoongi just smiled. "Tell me or I'll fucking kill you." He hissed.

"I don't know if he's inside. What do you think?" Yoongi teased and Taehyung was about to punch him again when Hoseok grabbed his fist.

"If you kill me, do you think you'll be able to find out where Jimin is?" Yoongi added and smiled cheekily.

"We need to open this." Seulgi pointed to the surprisingly big vault in the room beside the kitchen, where she found Yoongi.

Taehyung who's still holding Yoongi then pushed the older to the floor, making him kneel. "Tell us the password." Taehyung said and Yoongi laughed yet again.

Hoseok knew Taehyung was getting pissed off and it surprised him how his dongsaeng could actually be like this.

"Just fucking tell us, Yoongi and get this over with." Hoseok cooed and Yoongi glared at him.

"Awe, is my bestfriend taking baby Taehyung's side?" He said and pouted teasingly at Taehyung.

Seulgi still hasn't spoken out to Yoongi, she feels no need to talk to him, and she knew that she'd cry. She isn't strong enough yet but she tried.

"Yoongi-ah," Seulgi started and Yoongi scoffed.

"Thank you," Seulgi silently said and gave Yoongi an appreciative look which Yoongi returned with a blank stare.

"You really think, he's inside?" Yoongi spoke.

"Yes." Seulgi answered and opened the vault. It was a room.

Yoongi laughed and looked at the clock at the wall, "Oh look, it's ten minutes to 12AM, Seulgi. Why don't you text your ex first?"

-

yall shits gonna go down for the next chapters sorry for the crappy action im not really good at writing

ps. prepare yourselves