SPECIAL 1/1 √

"it was a beautiful friendship"

"You fucking bastard!" Taehyung shouted and punched Yoongi once again on the nose. Seulgi was speechless and Hoseok was dumbfounded.

The four went inside the vault and was led to a room. Seulgi thought that she could finally see Jimin, but no. They were all greeted by an empty room.

"I didn't say that Jimin was inside right?" Yoong said and smiled cockily which angered Taehyung more. And so without a word, Taehyung held Yoongi by his collar, pushed him to the ground and punched his face hard.

Hoseok didn't bother stopping him anymore. He just stood there, watching two of his friends fight. You could say he was a coward, but keeping quiet was the best that he could do. He was disappointed at Yoongi, his bestfriend whom he trusted so much.

His bestfriend that he thought was a fluffball of coolness and cuteness combined. Never had he ever thought that Yoongi would be this.. bad.

Seulgi, on the other hand had no words. She knew she expected too much, that she would really see Jimin, but she didn't. She blamed herself for being so stupid.

Of course. Yoongi would not give him easily to us. He's a fucking smart bastard, why didn't I forget about that? He wouldn't hide Jimin here.

Seulgi admitted to herself, she's becoming hopeless. At this point, Seulgi just stares blankly into the white walls, preventing herself to cry everything out. She wanted to be strong, for Jimin, for herself, for the both of them, and she hated what happened right now.

You're so stupid, Seulgi. She said to herself and hid her face behind her knees as soon as she sat on the floor.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you, you sick bastard!" Taehyung screamed and punched Yoongi again.

Yoongi was now beat up, but he hasn't spoken anything about where Jimin was. He isn't fighting Taehyung, he let the younger do whatever he wanted to do with himself.

Atleast that's what Hoseok and Taehyung thought, that Yoongi won't be fighting any of them.

But Yoongi did.

Suddenly, Yoongi was the one punching Taehyung and the latter was now the one pressed to the ground. Yoongi punched Taehyung as hard as the younger punched him, or if not, even harder.

Hoseok promised himself not to stop anything unless it gets too much, and when Yoongi fetched something from his pockets -- a gun, Hoseok started to pull Yoongi away from Taehyung.

"Yoongi, no!" He said and tried to get the gun away from Yoongi but Yoongi resisted.

Both are now fighting over the gun and Taehyung got up from the ground and kicked Yoongi over. The gun flew to the side where Yoongi is, and he smiled like a freak.

He pointed the gun towards Taehyung and pretended to pull the trigger. But of course, the older wouldn't kill his dongsaeng.

He just wanted to play, at least. Just like the old times, where the seven of them keeps on hanging out with each other. Of course, Yoongi regretted everything he has done, but it can't be brought back anymore.

Yoongi smiled genuinely as he remembered the past days with them and he threw the gun to Taehyung.

"Kill me." He said, breathless.

Taehyung, who thought that his hyung was provoking him again, grabbed the gun and pointed it towards his hyung.

"T-taehyung," Hoseok said, which sounded like a plea, but the younger ignored him.