SPECIAL 009

[4PM, Time slot: Before 3:51]

Seulgi stared at the book as soon as she reached home. Larger picture?

Seulgi went to the back of the book and checked the overview. Oh, so it's some sort of thriller/horror? But why is he reading this though?

Jimin definitely does not like reading books of these genres. Taehyung doesn't really like reading so I'm sure Tae didn't recommend this book to him, and Taehyung is the only one who knows where Jimin is so Jungkook and the others, I'm sure they're still wondering where Jimin is.

Why the hell is he reading this book?

Seulgi spaced out for five minutes until her phone rang so she reached for it in her bag until she felt something. Taehyung's picture.

"Why did he even give this to me?" Seulgi laughed and put the picture at the window placed behind the headboard of her bed, where all pictures of him and Jimin were. Those pictures never left her window, and she didn't even think of removing it all, even when they both broke up.

It has become a habit to look at it every morning, Seulgi didn't mind the nails piercing through her fragile heart because she did not regret loving and letting go of Jimin during the time that they broke up, or even after they did.

Not until she found out that Jimin was just hiding something - the reason why he broke up with her. Not until she found out that Jimin was the one chatting him, was the one whose making her smile and laugh once again.

Seulgi sighed and slumped her body on her bed. Tiredness taking over her. Emotionally and mentally, Seulgi was tired.

-

She woke up to the sound of her alarm, which was set every 11PM. She would think of what to say to Jimin, then type it on her notes, then the time that she can tell it to him, she'll just paste it to the conversation, to save time.

Sometimes, she also thinks of sending Jimin voice messages. She tried once, but she couldn't send it because it was over 1 minute. Seulgi cried that night, even the voice messages are limited. She even spent times overnight when she thinks of how can someone do something so absurd and weird like that. 1 minute conversations, 1 minute voice messages.

Seulgi knew something was off after she observed that Jimin could only chat her for a minute, then his name disappears the moment the next minute comes. She tried searching the internet, but no luck.

Finally, after minutes of looking at her phone and typing random things, she decided to just send him a voice message.

-

Ayee, just another filler chapter. I'm sorry for this crappy chapter T-T. Have you guys watched Spring Day already? T-T I cried the moment I heard the sounds of the train coming. I thought that the train that Jungkook is at will kill Taehyung and I was like 'what does that mean?'

Anyway, who's your bias in BTS and Red Velvet? Mine is Taehyung and Yeri~

Again, sorry for the filler chapter.