SPECIAL 010 PART TWO

FROM KIMTAETAE TO KANG SEULGI

Seulgi,

Seulgi-ah. This is Taehyung. Yes, there's a letter inside the picture I gave to you. If you are reading this now, then it only means that we're successful in communicating with you, without Yoongi hyung finding out.

Seulgi-ah. Jimin gave up already, but I know you won't right? Cause you wouldn't have wanted to meet me if you already did. I'm not giving up on my bestfriend too, Seulgi. So if Jimin's not gonna fight, then we're gonna fight. We need to save him.

Seulgi, we need to get Jimin out of that place as soon as possible or hyung is really gonna kill him. His only escape was him, texting you every night. You're also wondering how he can text you right?

Well, that was a chance given by Yoongi hyung. He said that it is Jimin's last chance. He will cut it off after two months, then he'll kill Jimin straight. But then, there was a condition given to Jimin. Jimin should not tell his name. He shouldn't tell you who he is, where he is. The second condition, is that, Jimin could only text you every 11:11PM, only one minute.

Yoongi hyung knows all what the both of you are talking about. He monitors each and every move of Jimin on the phone. He only turns the internet on if its 11:10, and abruptly turns it off once the clock hits 11:12.

I know you're also wondering why it changed right? Jimin tried to tell you that he is Jimin, I don't know how Yoongi hyung found out but he changed the conditions.

From 11:11PM, the time he texts you will move to the next minute each day as a punishment. By the time his texting routine reaches 12:00AM, Jimin will die. Jimin's texting time from which you call time kink, is his COUNTDOWN to death.

But then, it changed once again right? Despite knowing that telling you his real name will get him another punishment, he tried to tell you once again. Because of this, Yoongi hyung cut off 20 days from him..

I know everything that Jimin told you on his letter, that's because I was the one who wrote that letter too. He's fingers are too weak to write Seulgi, because apart from the thing that Yoongi-hyung injected to him, his hand is also bruised because Yoongi-hyung beat him up last night. He told me to change my handwriting because he didn't want to worry you, that he can't write anymore.

Seulgi, Jimin loves you so much, he just gave up because he feels like there's no hope already. He feels like he could only hurt you, or that the situation could only pain you for life. But he doesn't understand. That even with what he's doing now, is that he's hurting you too.

It's better to get hurt because of fighting, than to get hurt because of regretting.

Jimin doesn't know about this, let's keep this a secret. Even our communication must be secret. Yoongi hyung already knew that I am meeting up with Jimin. He threatened to kill me as well but I'm ready to risk my life.

Seulgi, we could still save him. We still have 7 days left to save him. Seulgi, 7 days.

7 days before Jimin dies.

-TAEHYUNG