Tackled In The Anti-Void - 1

*Error's POV*

"Come on Error it'll be fun." Blue whined as I was still shocked as to how he had opened a portal. "Please?." He said with puppy dog eyes. "Ugh. Fine." I say giving in. "THANK YOU!!! I'll see you later! gotta go round up a couple of other people." Blue says opening another portal. "Bye." I waved and looked around at the couch, the TV and the small kitchen in all that white. "Hey." I hear and jump. "Who is there?." I ask scared and look around to see nothing but white. "You can't see me bro?." The voice spoke again. "N-no." I say confused. "Wait..." I say and suddenly realize who was there. "Parasite. Why are you here?." I growl and stand straight looking around for him. "I'm not there dude." I hear again and realize the voices were messing with me. "Could you guys just fucking stop?." I ask closer my eyes and inhaling.

Sorry Not Sorry

Damn you really thought Fresh was there

He has a crush on Fresh and that's why he was so excited

OMG YOU'RE RIGHT!!!

Fanfic all the way

I blush and clench my fists. "I'll have you know I absolutely hate him and will have nothing to do with him and his stupid 90's shit." I say sternly only to be hit really hard in the side. "Ow... WHAT THE FUCK!!!?." I yell thinking Ink might have sneak attacked me. "Bro." I hear and look up to see Fresh hovering over me. "W-why are you on top of me?." I say blushing looking up into his glasses. "I can't believe..." He says and takes off his glasses. "I need you to get off... Off..." I couldn't finish since I was mesmerized by his eyes. "Me." I finish relaxing at his gaze. "Don't dis the 90's my glitchy friend." He says and puts his glasses back on... I was upset when he did. "Oh?. Broski... You like me without my sh-shades?." He stuttered and blushed. "H-how did you know that?." I say panicked. "I can hear what people say about me...." The last part was mumbled so I couldn't hear. "What?." I ask getting closer to him. "My crush... I hear everything my crush says about me and the last thing I heard... Was very un-fresh." He said taking his glasses off once again.