First Glitched Out Frisk - 3

Sarah, Valerie and the TwinTale AU were created by crayonsarejustlikeyou on Tumblr

*Fresh's POV*

I was walking around talking to people when someone caught my eye. "Who on earth?." I say looking over at the person who was standing infront of a cloaked figure. "Hmm?." I say intently as I study this person. 'What is that?' I thought recognizing it wasn't a monster. "Sorry to get all up in your biz... But what kinda of monster are you?." I walk up and ask I'm assuming 'her'. "I'm human... The Somewhat Frisk of TwinTale." She exclaimed and I suddenly facepalm realizing it was a human. "Uh are you okay?." She asks once more and I stare at her. She was wearing a black unzipped coat and underneath she had the normal Frisk shirt with dark blue skinny jeans, orange shoes, long brown hair and a white 'ERROR' sign was glitching all around her head, along with a HP bar that had infinity stats. "Yo... You look so rad." I smile and the cloaked one gives me a glare. "Well who is this Frisk?." I ask and point to the cloaked girl. "Oh you can just call me Sarah. This is Valerie, she's ReaperTales Frisk." Sarah explains and I see that Valerie has long blonde hair and was taller then Sarah. "Have you guys met my boyfriend yet?." I say and I see Valerie sigh with relief. "No... Who is it?..." Sarah asks getting real close to me. "So no one knows this yet but it's... Error." I whisper and her whole face lights up. "He's a cool dude... He's got ERROR signs like me." She says and points to an ERROR sign. "Well yes..." I laugh. "Okay Sarah and I hope you get her Val." I wink and Valerie blushes while Sarah looks super confused.