Tears - 4

*Error's POV*

I opened my eyes to be blinded with the white of the Anti-Void. "ERROR!!!." I hear a voice and whip my head around. "You said you would take me to OuterTale today." Said a cheery looking Blueberry. "Wha?... Can't you get there by yourself?." I ask him confused and looked around. "What do you mean? I can't teleport or anything." Blue said with a confused look on his face. "Yes you can... You teleported here when you told me about your NewYears party." I explain. "NewYears party? it's nearly Christmas... Why would I do that and why would I teleport here if you hold me here?." He looks and me with concern and stands up. "A-are you okay?." He asks checking me. "Yes I'm fine." I say and gently push him off me. "Okay... I'm just very scared that my brother will have to spend Christmas alone." Blue looks down. "Hmm... How about an early Christmas present?." I smile at him. "Okay... What?." He asks and I jump out of bed. "You'll see." I say and grab Chara's soul from the strings above and give it to Blue. "Wh-what do you want me to do with this?." He says while pointing to the soul. "Take it." I say and open a portal to UnderSwap. "I-Is that?... Home?." He starts crying. "You can go home." I say and he smiles and runs up to hug me. "Thank you! Your the best friend anyone could ask for!." He says and let's go of me. "I-I am a good friend?... A-after everything I've done?." I start to tear up and he looks like he's panicking on the inside. "Please don't cry..." He says and comforts me. "Th-thanks Blue." I smile and wipe my eyes. "Well you better go." I say and stand up nudging him to go through the portal. "Okay... Goodbye Error... Please promise you'll visit?." Blue asks before he walks through the portal. "I'll visit." I smile. "YAY!!!." He punches the air in victory and jumps through the portal. "YO!!! That was some feelsy stuff right there." I hear the parasite say from behind me... Yet I don't want to kill him... I know that was just a dream... But I can't get the fact that he was the one out of all people to be my boyfriend. "Lil dude you feelin alright?." He spoke once more and I turned to him. "Yeah why do you ask?." I say in a tone I would usually use with Blue so I wouldn't scare him. "Um... Are you sure my glitchy bro? your acting kinda funky." For once in my life I actually saw concern in his eyes, almost as if he could feel. "Bro you can tell me." He says and removes his shades. "U-u-um." I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes as I stared into his. "Yo please don't cry... Did I do something wrong?." He says coming towards me. "N-no." I feel the tears falling down my face as I then realize what had happened. "Th-the kid re-reset wh-while we were i-in Blue's ti-timeline." I whisper to myself but Fresh heard.

"You remember too?."