Funk - 5

*Error's POV*

"How much do you remember?." I turn and ask Fresh and he looked confused. "Just showing up at the party." He says and gets up. "Oh... Me too." I lied. "Well my glitchy dude I'm gonna go visit my Blue broseph." Fresh says and waves as he jumps through a portal to UnderSwap.

*Fresh's POV*

'Damn he only remembers showing up.' I thought to myself as I ended up infront of Blue's house. "Hello?." A voice asked and when the door opened there was his Papyrus staring down at me. "H-hi." I stuttered... Wait stuttered?. "What are you here for?." He asked leaning barley having to look down at me because I'm almost as tall as him. "I-I'm here t-to see B-Blueberry." I stepped back a little. "Why?." He asked. "I n-need to a-ask him a q-question." I stutter. "FRESH!!!." I recognized the voice as Blue. "BLUE I HAVE A PROBLEM!!!." I yell looking over Papyrus at Blue. "And what would that be?." He says pushing Papyrus out of the way and stepping infront of me. "I-I like someone." I say and see Blue's eyes turn to stars, then his face fades into a 'really?' look. "What?." I ask him and he breathes in deeply. "Is the sun getting to your head? I knew the high school was planning shit." Blue puts his hands on his hips. "What do you mean? what does the high school have to do with this?." I ask and Blue turns to me. "Error remembers everything that happened at that party." Blue explains and I stand there in shock. "How do you know that?." I ask him and he laughs. "Ink can read minds... And did you really think that you could erase the creators memory?." Blue smirks and closes the door.

*Error's POV*

'Damn' I think to myself. "UGH!!!." I yell and hear a portal open. "Hello?." A voice none other then Fresh. "Hey." I say sadly. "ERROR!!!." He yells making me jump and he starts running towards me. "Um... Fresh?." I say and look at him when he picks me up. "Yeah?." He asks and I give him a confused look. "Why did yo - MPH!!!." I was cut off when he kissed me, I didn't hesitate to kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck. *Click* We stopped dead in our tracks when we heard a camera noise then a portal noise. "Who. Was. That?." I say between pants. "I don't know but they sure got a show." Fresh said and I laughed. "Lol." Fresh says and I shoot him another look.

"What the fuck does that mean?."