I Wouldn't Mind - 10

*Fresh's POV*

Me and Error were sitting in UT!Grillby's when Error brought something up that made me tense. "Fresh?." Error says and looks at me. "Yeah little dude?." I respond. "Have you ever thought about marriage?." He says and I blush while rubbing the back of my neck. "Y-yeah I've thought a-about. I wouldn't mind." I say back making him blush. "Well I've spent enough time here, Imma go annoy Ink, you coming." He asks standing up. "Nah I'll just go hang withe Blue, have fun." I say and he nods teleporting away. "Funkfunkfunkfunk." I repeat and teleport to Blue's house.

*Blue's POV*

I stopped as a portal appeared on the ceiling. "Do you think this will work?." A voice say through the portal. "Yes I'm pretty sure." A deeper voice says. "Alright." I hear again and something falls out of the portal making me tumble backwards. "Did it work?." A muffled voice says. (AND ANOTHER ONE GONE AND ANOTHER ONE GONE ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!!! (Sorry it's a good song)).

"Who are you?." I ask and she looks up. "BLUE!!!." She yells and I notice who she is. "SARAH?!! HOW DID YOU GET OUT?!! From wherever you went." I say and she sits up. "Well first I went to the Void then me and Gaster worked on making a portal to AU's and then I jumped through here and you know shit happens." I laugh and stand up, I help her up. "BLUE BLUE!!!." Banging was heard on the door. "Can I get the door?." Sarah smiles and I nod.

*Fresh's POV*

"BLUE BLUE!!!." I bang on the door hoping he would open it. "Jeez calm down dude." The door swung open and I land face first on the ground. "Blue I think I broke him." A familiar voice says and I jump up. "Sarah?." I say and hug her. "Yes. Your getting blood on your jacket." She says and I pull away. "Yes... Your right." I reply but go back to panicky. "BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE!!!." I yell once again and Blue comes rushing out. "What?." He asks and I run up to him. "I WANNA PROPOSE TO ERROR BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW!!!." I yell. "YES I CAME BACK AT THE RIGHT TIME!!!." Sarah cries. "Aw. Well first you need to find a ring and lucky for you I know exactly where to get one. " Blue says and drags me out the door Sarah following close behind.                                   (I just dropped my iPad on my face)

*Error's POV*

"Ink?." I open his door and see him on the couch. "Hey Error! How are you and Fresh doing." Ink winks making me blush. "That's why I came to see you actually, I'm kinda glad Fresh didn't come." I say and Ink gives me a worried look. "Are you breaking up with him?." He asks. "Oh no nothing like that I say and he gives me a confused look. "So what are you here for then?." Ink asks and I sigh. "I-I..." I stutter trying to get it out. "You what?." Ink says and I blurt it out rather fast. "IMPREGNANTANDIDONTKNOWWHATTODOHELP!!!." I say and Ink has to put it together. "Did you say that your pregnant?." Ink smiles and I nod. "AW SO YOU DID HAVE SEX!!!." Ink yells and I blush. "Iiiiiiiiinnnnnkkkkk." I whine. "Do you want some cheese with that whine?." Ink says and laughs. "But Y doe?." I say and Ink laughs again.

----
THERE WILL MOST LIKELY BE ANOTHER CHAPTER UP TODAY!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL