BlueBerry The Sinner part 2 and visiting an AU - 9

(The AU is Nerd And Jock btw)

*???'s POV*

"HOW DARE YOU TRY TO DRAG ALL OF MY FRIENDS TO THIS SHITHOLE LIKE YOU DID TO ME?!!!." I pick myself of the ground and stare at her with an evil look. "Well you know I like to see you suffer." She laughed making me angrier then ever. "I'm going to find a way out of here... And I'm gonna treat my girlfriend and my friends to one of the best night of there life's... Probably Error and Fresh's wedding." I mumbled the last part. "Girl you have problems." She spoke with her classic grin. "Try me bitch." I reply teleporting to the void.

*Error's POV*

Geno and Death came back and Geno looked embarrassed. "I HAVE ONE!!!." Sugar yelled, Sugar had just showed up today along with melon. "Okay. Go." Blue says his eyes turning to stars. "I can't take this anymore. Palette." Sugar say smiling evilly at Palette. "Yeah?." Palette asks nervously. "I dare you to... Kiss Goth." Sugar laughed and Palette blushed and Goth was fifty shades of purple. "O-okay." Palette said and pulled Goth in for a kiss. "Oh my stars that adorable!." Blue said as they pulled apart. "Okay." Palette said.

---;-;---Time Skip Brought To You By Weird Stuff

*Fresh's POV*

Me and Error have been dating for about five months now and absolutely nothing dangerous or really that exciting has happened in those months and I decided to take him to one of the weirdest yet coolest AU's I've been to. "Hey glitchy dude!!." I say going up to Error making him smile up at me. "I found this AU and I want you to judge it. Oh and you haven't been to this AU you just know some people." I say and he stands up. "Are we going to destroy it?." He asks and I open a portal. "Only if you like killing little kids... Plus there are some weird pairings in this AU and don't worry Ink didn't plan any of them." I say and Error goes through the portal and I follow him. "Look Fresh its Fresh. I already know the Fresh and Pj of this universe." Error says

"Imma go talk to this rad broski

"Imma go talk to this rad broski." I say and walk up to 'Fresh'. "O-oh hi... Fresh you scared me." I turn around and greet me (That sounds so weird). "Hey what's up bro you look so rad." I say and he smiles. "You don't look to bad yourself." He responds. "You actually show your eyes?." I ask with confusion. "People seem to like my eyes." He says, I smile and take my glasses off. "Whoa your eyes are just like mine." He says. "Yo you should have expected that." I laugh and he smiles and laughs with me. "YO ERROR!!!." I shout and Error comes over smiling. "Do you have a Error around here?." Error asks and Fresh nods and points in a certain direction. "Thanks!." Error says and starts walking towards the gym.

*Error's POV*

I walk into the gym and see that it's empty. "Hello?." I say loud enough for someone to hear me. "Oh Mr. Error your in here early." I here and whip around to see a tall teenage boy staring at me.