NewYears party - 2

Carter, Cater, Pawn and Plum were created on Tumblr by crayonsarejustlikeyou. Carter has light brown bones and wears a red shirt with overalls. Cater has normal brown bones with a blue shirt and overalls. Pawn is Gaster!Sans and Chess!Sans kid, he has a black and white checkered coat and has the Gaster markings. Plum is CherryBerry's kid (UF sans X US sans) and he pretty much looks like Blue but the blue is replaced with purple and he has Fell's sharp teeth and his eyes are a purple star and a purple circle. (Carter and Cater are twins)

*Fresh's POV*

I put my glasses in my pocket and looked at Error. "Well I better get going... The party is about to start." I said and blushed when I saw he was in awe. "Well bye." I said fast and jumped through the portal.

*BlueBerry's POV*

I was in the kitchen making tacos when I heard a loud warping sound. "Huh?." I say and turn around to see Fresh face down on the floor. "Ow." He mumbled and pulled himself into a sitting position. "Uh... Are you okay?." I ask walking up to him. "No." He says bluntly. "What happened?." I ask again kneeling down infront of him. "I found someone for the kiss." He says and covers his face with his hands. "Who?." I smile really big. "Um... Er." He stops and looks up at me. "OMG ITS ERROR!!!." I yell and jump up and down. "WHERE?!! WHERE?!!." I hear crashing from behind me. "Papy calm down." I say and roll my eyes. "Why should I? Error took you." He deeply inhaled. "He's my friend and this guy happens to have a crush on him." I say and see Fresh looking confused. "What's a... Crush?." He asks and I turn to him shocked. "Well um... A crush is when you like someone but you don't know if they like you back and if your lucky you will marry them." I explain and hear Papyrus growl. "You mean like your little boyfriend?." Papyrus laughs. "HEY!!! Fell is great and he hasn't hurt me once." I argue. "Whatever. I'll be in my room... Actually since your having a New Years party I'm going to Muffets." He says and spins around and walks out the door. "So... You mean... Love?." Fresh asks standing up. "Yeah and I was also wondering why your glasses are off." I ask and look up at him since he was much taller than me... Like taller then Error and Error is tall. "Uh well... Error likes me without my glasses on." He says and rubs the back of his neck blushing. "OH MY ASGORE YOU CAN FEEL FEELINGS!!!." I yell and he jumps at my sudden outburst. "What?... I mean... That explains some thing..." He says and I smile wide and my eyes turn to stars. "THAT MEANS YOU DO LOVE ERROR!!!." I exclaim and hear a knock at the door. "Hello?." I say and open the door to see Carter and Cater. "Hey guys." I say and let them in. "Sup Blue." They both say at the same time. "The ceiling." I say and hear Fresh laugh and a groan. "What are you- Oh hey Starry!." I say when I turn around and see Starry face first on the ground. "Ink pushed me through the portal." He says and picks himself off the ground. "I CANT WAIT FOR THE MIDNIGHT KISS!!!." Starry exclaims. "Yeah." Carter and Cater say and rub the back of there skulls. "Who are they and why do they say everything at the same time?." Starry asks and points to Carter and Cater. "Well... There newly found Sanses and there from TwinTale. "Soooo." Starry says wiggling his eyebrows at Carter and Cater. "What?." They both say and look at Starry. "Who are you going to smooch tonight?." He asks and I see them both heat up. "Alter." Carter says. "Tone." Cater says. "AWWW!!!." Starry jumps up and down. "SENPAI!!!." I jump when I hear a scream. "GET AWAY!!!." Another voice yells from behind the front door. "Come on guys seriously?." A softer higher pitched voice. "Why did we all come in the same car?." A deeper voice gets closer. "Hey guys." I open the door and they all jump back in fear. "Come on in guys." I say and they nod and walk in shakily from being scared. "Hey Dream!." Starry yells and hugs Dream. "Carter, Cater. This is Nightmare, Cross, Dream and Fell." I introduce them. "Hey." Carter and Cater both say. "Blue." I hear and my eyes turned to hearts. "HEY FELL!!!." I say and hug him tight. "Whoa Blue calm down." Fell laughed and hugged back. "Hello?." I hear from the door signaling I didn't close it. "INK!!!." Dream yells and hugs Ink. "H-hey..." Ink says and blushes. (If it's not ErrorInk, it's DreamInk.) "Hello?." I hear a very quite glitchy voice come from the door.

*Fresh's POV*

I was talking to Carter when out of the corner of my eye I see a shy looking Error in the door way. "U-uh C-Carter h-hold th-that th-thought." I stutter and blush looking at the shy Error standing there talking to Blue. I put on my shit eating grin and walked towards Error and Blue. "Hey broski what's goin on?." I say and see him blush. "U-uh n-not m-much... J-just partying y-you know." He says looking up at me blushing harder. "That's rad my glitchy friend." I say and wink at him making his whole face go yellow. "Y-yeah great." He smiles and for the first time there was no hate in his eyes.

---<;-;>--- Time Skip

It was 11:45 and a couple other people showed up like Horror, Lust, Chess, G (Gaster!Sans), Alter, Tone, nerd and jock Pj, nerd and jock Fresh, TwinTale Frisk ((Without her twin) She has dark blue skinny jeans on and the normal Frisk shirt but without the sleeves and has long brown hair and orange eyes and is very stubborn... Like Geno.), Valerie A.K.A ReaperTale Frisk (Has a thing for TwinTale Frisk), Senzy, Ganz, Killer Senzy, Mechaholy Ganz, FlowerFell, SwapFell, FellSwap, Reaper and Geno. "Guys look it's almost 12:00." Starry said pointing to the clock. I was 11:58. "It's 11:59 everybody count down." Blue said looking at his watch. "5...4...3...2...1." Everyone said and once it hit 12:00 people were pulling others into a kiss. "Hmm." I say and saw Blue kiss Fell then wink at me. "Hey Error?." I say and suddenly get nervous. "Yeah?." He says and turns to me with a smile and a light blush. "I." I didn't finish my sentence and dipped him. "F-Fresh?." He says surprised. I smile then lean down and kiss him. "MPH!!!." He makes a noise but I feel him wrap his arms around my neck and kiss back. "OTP!!!." I hear and pull away to see everyone looking at us with bright smiles and wide eyes. "Uh." I awkwardly laugh and stand Error up. "Okay... WHO WANTS TACO'S?!!." Blue yelled and everyone followed him to the kitchen except me and Error. "Fresh?." Error says and I look at him. "Yes?." I ask confused. "Uh... W-will you... B-be my... B-boyfriend?." He asks shyly and I smile and pick him up, he lets out a small squeak when I do. "Of course broski I would love to." I say and smile holding him in my arms. "Yay." He whispers and smiles a genuine smile.
-----

Word Count: 1274