This Child Won't Wait - 15

*Fresh's POV*

I awoke to Error shaking me harshly. "What?!." I ask scared. "THE BABY IS COMING AND YOU NEED TO GET ME TO THE HOSPITAL!!!." Error screamed and my face lost all colour if it possible. "Ok Ok." I panic and pick up Error bridal style. "Lets go." I say and teleport to the hospital, right into the waiting room. "HELP SOMEONE!!!." I yelled and immediately to people came running out. "Geno? Dream?." I say and they nod vigorously. "We're nurses and we need to take him to the emerge quick, Fresh wait here." They say and I nod putting Error down on the cot and letting them roll him away. "Shitshitshit." I honestly didn't care about me language, I whipped out my phone and called Ink. "Hey Fre-." "INK GET TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!." I yell cutting him off and he hangs up. "What's the problem?." Ink says teleporting right beside me making me jump. "Errors in labour." I say and Ink looks at me confused. "Oh... Oooohhh.... OOHH MY GOD!!." Ink says freaking out. "Ink, Ink calm down, why don't you call Chess and G over the can give Pawn to Blue and Fell and Pawn can play with Plum." I say to Ink and he nods whipping out his phone and calling Chess.

*Chess's POV*

"LETS GO!!!." I yell and G comes running down from upstairs. "Why?." He said. "GRAB PAWN AND ILL EXPLAIN WHEN WE GET THERE!!!." I yell and he nods.

*Fresh's POV*

G and Chess ran through the door and G looked confused as hell. "What's happening?." G said trying to regain his breath. "Errors in labour." I feel like I should record myself saying that so when people ask I can just tell them that way. "Oh that must suck." G looked worried. "Well Geno and Dream are the nurses, but I don't know who the doctor is." I explain. "Well Geno and Dream might make it easier for him." Chess says. "Cause I know how that feels." He adds. "Yep are little Pawn." G laughs.

*Error's POV*

WHO KNEW HAVING A BABY COULD BE SO PAINFUL?!!. "Okay Error just one more push." Geno says and I nods. "3.2.1." I push with all the energy I have left and felt the pain lifting, I sighed in relief. "Awe, he looks a lot like you Error." Dream says showing me the little skeleton. "He has glitches?." I ask. "Uh yes." Geno confirms. "Do they say Error too?." I ask again. "There still fuzzy, but the will probably show sooner or later." Dream says and I nod. "What are you naming him?." Geno asks handing him to me. "ReFresh." I smile and Geno and Dream smile too. "We'll go get Fresh." Dream says and they walk out of the room. Moments later Fresh runs into the room. "Hey~." He says kissing me. "Awe he's so cute." Fresh said. He was a black skeleton with a blue circle around his left eye and the insides were purple, there was a white upside down heart in his left eye and he right eye was just purple with flames coming out like Fresh's, his hand were like mine except instead of red they were pink. "Look his glitches." I point to one of them. "ReFresh. That kinda makes sense." I laugh as his glitches were not ERRORs they were REFRESHs. "I love you Error." Fresh smiles. "I love you too."

---- Lel
THAT WAS SO HARD TO WRITE!!!