Normal Day With Some Drugs - 14

*Fresh's POV*

"Hey Fresh." I hear and look behind me to see Error holding some type of berry thing. "Uh what's that?." I ask and he smirks. "Oh you know... A twice berry (totally didn't make up that name)." He says and I cock an eyebrow. "Do you want me to eat it?." I ask and he nods. "Will it hurt me?." "Nope." He says and I grab the berry. "I swear." I say and eat the berry and suddenly the world gets all weird.

*Error's POV*

He teleports away and my eyes widen. "Shit." I say and teleport to ReaperTale.

*Sarah's POV*

I was walking with Valerie and Geno when we heard a loud banging noise. "What's that?." I ask and they shrug. "What the fuck." I hear Valerie say and I turn my head to see Fresh hitting a tree with a metal bar and there was a fire beside him. "Uh Fresh?." I say and he turns to me. "Yes." He says weirdly. "What are you doing?." I ask. "He won't talk and I'm trying to solve the mystery." He says and looks at me straight in the eyes. "Who won't talk and what mystery?." I ask again. "This guy killed someone and I'm hitting him with this... Thing and fur some reason he won't fall down." Fresh says and I realized what was happening. "Um Fresh... That's a tree." I say and he takes a close look. "That motherfucker got away." He says calmly and I hear Geno and Valerie laughing. "But that doesn't matter, you see this?." He says and points to the fire beside him. "Yeah?." I say. "I think this...Tree, killed them." Fresh said and started hitting the tree again. "Oh god what did Error give you?." I mumble. I walk towards Fresh and grab him. "Okay lets go." I say and teleport to the Anti-Void to see Error pacing back and forth. "Error?." I say and he jumps. "Oh jeez what happened?." Error runs and picks up the sleeping Fresh. "He was in UnderSwap accusing a tree of murder." I giggle. "Oh well I guess it was fun while it lasted." Error said and I watch as Fresh falls asleep on the ground. "Well... Okay then." I say and walk away.