Advice - 11

(Sorry I don't have a picture of Plum)

*Error's POV*

"There's no reason to be embarrassed Dream is too." Ink says and his words caught me off guard. "What do you mean by that?." I ask and his eyes widened and he slapped a hand over his mouth. "Aww so you got Dream pregnant already." I laugh. "I wasn't supposed to say that." He blushed and I laugh again. "Sooo. What are you planning on naming him." I sit on the couch and smile at him. "U-uh. Palette." He responds. "What gender were you hoping for and have you told Pj yet?." I ask because I'm sure Pj would like a brother. "Uh hoping boy and I'm waiting for Pj to come home from his friends house." Ink says. "Who's house is he at?." I ask. "Blue's house." Ink replies and I get confused. "Why is he at Blue's house?." I ask again. "He's hanging with Plum and they invited Pawn over." Ink looks at me. "Plum? Pawn? Who are they?." I look at him confused and he sighs. "I have no idea were you were for the past couple months. Blue and Fell didn't want to do the 'dirty' but they wanted a kid, so they asked me and I made them Plum. I'm just guessing you haven't hung with G for awhile but G and Chess have a kid name Pawn." (Made by crayonsarejustlikeyou on Tumblr along with Sarah, Valerie, Carter and Cater.)

"Makes sense." I say. "Error I'm going to give you some advice, I know about the pregnancy stage because when I tried to make PaperJam something went wrong and I ended up giving birth to him normally." Ink says. (That's just how it happened for this book.)

"I'm all ears." I respond scooting closer. "So first. Be careful because you could throw up at any moment. Next, you will have this baby for 8 months at the least and 10 at the most, but it's usually 9 months for a baby and let me guess you already have an ectobelly?." Ink asks and I nod and show him. "Okay. You should tell Fresh when you go home." Ink tells me and I nod. "I was planning on it."

---;-;--- Time Skip Brought To You By DapperBird 's awesome ErrorFresh lemon book and her ErrorFresh corrupted love (Go read!!! There really good!!!)

*Fresh's POV*

"Blue... Isn't this the entrance to Temmie village?." I ask and he nods. "Sarah where are we going?." I ask and she starts getting excited when we step into the 'Temmie Villag'. "FLOWEY VILLAGE!!!." She yells and my eyes widen. "F-Flowey Village?." I say and Blue speaks up. "UnderSwap, Flowey is Temmie and Temmie is Flowey." He explains and I nod. "Wait we're not buying a ring here are we?." I ask my eyes widen again. "No. There's a crystal cave through here and someone made the crystals into rings." He says and I'm shocked at how he knows that. "Bio how u know that?." I say funnily and he blushes. "Oh. My. God. Are you proposing to Fell?." Sarah asks. "U-uh yeah." Blue replies and we reach the crystal cave. "Whoa." I say and look around at the walls that were covered in crystals. "It's bootyful." Sarah says and I chuckle. "Here we are!." Blue says and we reach another cave opening. "Hello? Rose?." Blue yells into the opening. "Blue is that you?." A voice calls back and a skeleton steps out of a cave. "Hi I'm Rose." He says and I grow confused. "Are you a Sans?." I ask and he smiles. "Yes. I'm from RoseTale. But instead of doing patrol with Papyrus I work here with my boyfriend Day from TimeTale. "OW!!!." Another voice echoes through the cave. "Are you okay?." Rose says and a voice replies back. "Yep just caught my head in the door." Another skeleton walked out and I glanced back at Sarah to see her trying to hold in her laughs. "Well we're looking for a ring for this guy who's name is Fresh." Blue points to me. "For who?." Rose asks. "You know Error right?." Blue says and Day's eyes widen. "Why yes and I have the perfect ring, I just found it and I have no idea who's it is, I thought it was Fresh and Error's but it was old, like older then both of them." Rose said bringing the ring out of his pocket and handing it to me. "Huh." I huff and look around the ring. "Wait there is writing on it." I say and look closer. 'A Glitch And A Parasite' was written on it and I looked at Rose. "Are you sure you found this?." I ask and he nods. "I was teleporting around and I ended up in a dusted universe and I saw a shine in a pile of dust and a portal leading to another dusted AU." He explains. "So you don't know what either of those AU's were?." I asked again and Rose nodded no. "What are two AU's that have been gone for awhile that Ink forgot or just didn't know they existed or Ink created them on accident." I say and out of the corner of my eye a look of shock spread across her face.

*Sarah's POV*

*FlashBack*
(Somewhere in Ink memory. Yes Sarah can look through your memory.)

I watched as someone fell through a portal landing on the ground. "What the?." Ink said as he walked up to this glitched figure. "Hello?." Ink said and he looked up from the ground. "Uh. I know this is a weird thing to say but... I don't remember creating you." Ink said and he stood up. "Yeah that is weird to say. I'm Error." Error said and Ink thought that he may have created some AU's on accident or the person that created him created Error.

*End Of FlashBack*

Wait does that mean someone killed everyone in ErrorTale and Error escaped same with Fresh. The ring now makes some sense, since Fresh is a parasite and he has claimed to have had a brother and he has tongues like the monsters from ErrorTale, does that mean that his parents were maybe Gaster from ErrorTale and Ariel from UnderFresh. UGH CONFUSION!!!!.

"Uh Sarah you good?." Fresh waved a hand in front of my face. "Yes I'm great."

---
Sorry if this isn't what everyone else says about Error or Fresh but I'm just trying to do something other then the normal stories 😐