Dress Shopping (Cause I Can) - 16

*Error's POV*

Somehow Fresh convinced me to wear a dress to the wedding. "Palette!." I had grabbed Palette and Xahji from the nerd And Jock universe hoping they might have some idea what there doing. "Coming!." Palette yelled and him and Xahji came running. "What do you think?." I smiled pulling out a beautiful dress that had frills at the end. "Aww it pretty, why don't you try it on?." Palette said with stars in his eyes. "Okay." I say and go to try it on. "Xahji, why is ReFresh pulling your hair?." I hear from outside. "Maybe because it's so long he thinks he should pull it." Xahji explains and I chuckle. After a little I step out in the dress and they both smile wide. "Do you like it?." I ask and ReFresh claps his hands. "Aw." I say and pick him up. "Your adorable." I poke his face and he grabs my finger with his small hand. "Who knew you were so good with children." Dust said. "Hey! Long time no see huh." I smile and hugged him, ReFresh giggled. "And who's this little guy?." Dust asks looking down at ReFresh. "Dust this is my son ReFresh." I explain and Dust smiles. "He sure is a cute one!." Dust laughs and ReFresh bounces. "He sure likes you." I laugh. "So why are you in a wedding dress?." He asks. "I'm getting married." I say. "Oh god for you." (I'm not making Dust a bitch in this) He says. "Thanks." I say. "Well that's SwapFell, gotta go." He waves and walks away. "Okay guys, this is the one I want." I say and they nods. "AH!!!." I jump as my phone rings. "Oh hey Reaper." I pick up. "Hey." Reaper says out of breath. "Um are you okay?." I ask. "Who knew having a baby could be so painful." He says and I get confused. "But I thought Geno was having the baby?." I say. "He was but he broke my hand, thank god I'm in a hospital." He explains and I laugh. "Well Reaper good luck but I gotta go." I say. "Ok bye." He hangs up and I go to buy the dress.