Telling And SomeThing You'll Never Forget part 1 - 12

I MISSED MY BOOK HITTING 666 VEIWS!!! (Thank u for 670 views I'm super happy)
(Lot of POV changes)

*Error's POV*

"Hey Error!." Fresh said as he entered the Anti-Void. "Hey Fresh... Can I... Talk to you for a second?." I stood up and he looked at me with a worried face. "U-uh yeah sure." He walked towards me and I sat him down. "So uh... Don't get mad."

*Fresh's POV*

'He's breaking up with me, he's breaking up with me' I said to myself. "I um I'm...." He said making me tear up. "I'm... Pregnant." He said and looked down. "Wut?." I asked.

*Error's POV*

"Wut?." I hear him say then feel arms rap around me in a tight hug. "OMG DUDE THATS SO DIDDLY DARN AWESOME!!!." He yelled right in my ear making me laugh. "I-I NEED TO BUY STUFF FOR THE CHILD!!!." Fresh got up and started running in circles. "What's the gender?." He runs up to me and I laugh again. "Ink told me it was a boy." I say and he smiles. "I HAVE A PERFECT NAME IF YOU AGREE WITH IT!!!." He yells. "Already? Wow. Okay lets hear it." I shrug. "REFRESH!!!." He yells again and I smile. "ReFresh? Sounds good to me." I say and he jumps around. "PFFF PFFF!!!." He was acting giddy and like a child, his accent completely gone. "Hey gu...ys?." Blue walked into the Anti-Void and saw Fresh on the floor yelling. "What's happening?." Blue walked up to me. "IM GONNA BE A DAD!!!." Fresh shakes Blue back and fourth. "You're pregnant?." Blue looks at me while trying to regain himself. "Yes." I say and Blue's eyes changed to stars. "Can I babysit?." He asks and I nod yes. "OH MY STARS IM GOING TO BE THE BEST BABYSITTER!!!." He yelled and I rolled my eyes.

---;-;--- Time Skip Brought To You By GChess

*Fresh's POV*

"Blue I need your help again." I say to him quietly. "Oh?. For what?." He asks and I turn him towards me. "I'm going to ask Error to marry me tonight and I need your help."

----
*BONUS*

*Geno's POV*

"REAPER!!!." I yell and I hear a thud. "What the fuck just happened?."'I say as he tumbles into the kitchen. "Fell down the stairs." He replies. "Oooof course you did." I smirk. "So what did you need me for?." He says and I smile bigger. "I'm pregnant." I say and hey smiles wide. "OH MY GOD IM GONNA BE A DAD!!!." Reaper yells and I laugh.

____
Quick Lil Thing:

OKAY!!! WTF CRAY!!!

STOP THIS AND JUST LET POTH HAPPEN!!!

😫