SomeThing You'll Never Forget part 2 - 13

*Fresh's POV*

"DUDE IM FREAKING OUT!!!." I yell and Blue looks at me unamused. "If it makes you feel any better Carter is asking Slice out and you've met Carter before." Blue say and my nerves calmed just a little. "Ok ok ok ok ok." I repeated. "Hey guys." Error says walking through the void and I jump. "Oh my Asgore Fresh." Blue face palmed. "I'll let you handle this one." Blue says teleporting out of the void. "Um what does he mean 'handle this one'?." Error asks walking up to me. "U-uh well... Do you maybe wanna go to OuterTale?." I say my accent completely gone. "L-like a d-date?." He blushed and I rubbed the back of my neck. "Y-yeah." I blushed and he nodded. "Well lets go then." Error said opening a portal and I felt the box in my pocket. "Come on." Error smiled and I blushed running into OuterTale falling flat on my face. "Smooth." Error giggles and I blushed harder. "Isn't it beautiful?." Error said walking up to a cliff and sitting down. "I've seen better." I smirked plopping down beside him. "Where?." He asked looking over at me with big eyes. "Well... You." I said and he blushed a bright yellow. "I-I..." He stuttered and looked back at the stars. "Uh Error... Can I ask you something?." I said and he turned to me. "You are one of the most amazing people I have ever met and I love everything about you, your smile, your laugh, absolutely everything and I was wondering..." I say and Error starts tearing up, I got on one knee and pulled out the box. "Will you marry me?." I ask and he is full on sobbing. "Y-YES!!!!." He tackled me into a hug. "Yo how can a lil dude like you be so amazing?." I say and he blushes.

*UT! Undyne's POV*

"Got it!." I whisper to Cater who was sitting next to me. "Aww there so cute together!... Wanna go give this to Blue then get my brother confessing?." Cater smirked. "Hell yeah!." I yell and see Fresh and Error look at the bush we were hiding in. "What was that?." Error asked and we teleported away.

*Blue's POV*

"Mweheheh." I laughed as I watched the video. "I'm so playing this at there wedding!."

-----
Sry it's short!!!