BlueBerry The Sinner part 1 - 8

(Lot of POV changes)

*BlueBerry's POV*

I called up my friends for a sleepover... Buuuut I had a little surprise.

*Geno's POV*

"Death? Are you okay?." I asked him as I saw a dark blue blush creep onto his face. "Yeah. I'm good." He choked as we made it to Blue's house. "Alright if you insist." I say and reach for the handle only to be grabbed by Death. "D-Death!?." I blush and look him in the eyes and lean in.

*Blue's POV*

I heard Geno scream from outside and I rushed to open the door. "Hey guys... Your already making out." I say when I see them kissing and Geno jumps. "B-Blue!." Geno yells and I laugh. "Come in." I say and they walk in.

*Fresh's POV*

"So Goth?." I heard CT!Palette say and I groaned wondering why they wouldn't just kiss already. "Yeah?." Goth replied. "I-I'll tell you when we get inside." Palette said and I internally fangirled (Btw it's CT!Palette and CT!Goth) at the thought of them... Yes I can be a fan girl at heart, even though I'm not a girl... "Fresh... I have a question for you." Error said looking confused. "Yeah?." "How did you come back... From death... I watched you turn into dust." Error looked up at me with big eyes making me blush. "Um... You got me lil dude." I shrugged thinking about it... How did I come back?. "WE'RE HERE!!!." Palette yelled and I knocked on the door. "Hey guys!." We were greeted by Blue. "Hey!." Palette smiled and Blue laughed. "Well come in." Blue said and stepped out of the way and we walked in and I see almost all of my friends. "Hey! Fresh, Error get over here." Fell yelled and I see everyone in a circle. "So we are playing dare or dare and the dares are in this bag." Blue announced shaking the bag he was holding. "Me and Fell did these dares and let me tell you these aren't that bad but still." Blue sat down and handed the bag to Geno. "Fine." Geno said and reached in the bag and his eyes widened and a blush creeped up onto his face as he read it. "Play 'Seven Minutes In Heaven with the last person you kissed'." He said and looked at Death. "Lets go." Death said and teleported them somewhere. "YES!!!." Blue yelled and laughed.