Chapter 20

A couple days after the incident at the hospital. Stiles went missing and hadn't been found, Isaac was still in the hospital recovering from being electrocuted after saving Allison from falling into the puddle of water that electricity running through it. Mia had taken responsibility for making sure the young wolf stayed alive and in order to keep the other doctors from finding out that Isaac could heal faster than normal. Everyone was either searching for the missing human boy or worried about the beta werewolf in the hospital.

Derek was one of the people searching for Stiles since he could find him by scent but he was having no luck, Instead he found an emitter that belonged to the Argents in his home and immediately went to their apartment to get answers.

"Lose something?" Derek asked Chris causing the hunter to point his gun at him. Derek was quick enough to knock the gun out of his and put his claw by his neck and Chris pulled out another gun and pointed it to his head.

"Why are you breaking into my apartment?" Chris asked him.

Derek gave him an annoyed look. "Why are you leaving emitters in my loft?"

"I have no idea why that would be in your loft." The former hunter retorted and the two pulled away. Chris walked over to his desk. "I spent the entirety of the last two days trying to find Stiles."

"Any luck?" The former alpha asked.

"No."

"Me either." Derek nodded to himself before he looked at Argent suspiciously. "Okay, we're both trying to find Stiles. Mind if I ask what you planned on doing if you find him?"

"Well, that depends on which Stiles I find." He replied vaguely. He looked over at his cabinet and noticed something off about it. Derek caught his look. Chris walked over to it. "Broken." He muttered and opened it slowly revealing a aluminum briefcase. "This isn't mine." Derek moved to touch it but he stopped him. "Careful."

Derek watched as Chris opened the briefcase revealing money inside."How much do you think that is?"

"150,00. But that doesn't make any sense we never took the money." Chris said trying to wrap his head around the fact that this was in his apartment.

"Whose money is it?"

Chris clenched his jaw. "It belongs to a yakuza named Katashi. He has a nickname."

"You mean something like Silverfinger?" Rafael said walking into the room with two agents behind him as he held up the bag with the finger inside.

"Where did you get that?" Chris asked.

"Off Katashi's dead body." Rafael answered and glanced at Derek Hale. 

He was aware that Derek was seeing his daughter which was why now he was even more reluctant in allowing this man near his daughter. This was the second time that Derek was accused of murder and he didn't like it one bit.

"Who are you?" Derek asked in a snappish tone.

Rafael's lip twitched. "Rafael McCall also known as Mia's father.." He said and Derek got quiet.

He knew that Mia's father was in town and he had yet to see that man. Although he wasn't too worried about making a bad impression since he remembered that Mia and Rafael had a strained relationship after he left his family. What really annoyed him was the fact that he was being framed for murder. Again.

☾☾☾☾

Mia glanced at Damien who was sitting in the passenger seat of her car. "So you have any luck finding, Stiles?"