Return To Beacon Hills Part 1

The small baby boy babbled as he played with his toys on the soft blanket that was placed down for him

The small baby boy babbled as he played with his toys on the soft blanket that was placed down for him. His brown eyes flickering around at the different toys he had and picked up a small stuffed bear, letting out squeal of laughter as he hugged it to his chest with a smile on his face.

Mia smiled softly at her son, watching him play before looking back at her best friend who had showed up at their house, a frown came back on her lips. "So, they were all dead?"

"Yeah. I went like you asked and they were all dead." Damien said, his eyes on Derek who was sitting on the couch taking in the information. "What are you gonna do?"

Derek sighed, rubbing a hand over his face. "I don't know." He said, tiredly. "This isn't something normal for the hunters to pull."

"I mean, they are hunters but they go by a code." Mia muttered softly, keeping an eye on Caleb who began to crawl. "And killing an entire pack of werewolves is just insane, even for them."

"That's exactly what I was thinking." Damien said, recalling all the dead werewolves he found. "Should we do something?"

Derek glanced at his wife and his son who crawled over to Mia

Derek glanced at his wife and his son who crawled over to Mia. He didn't like the idea of leaving them. "Let's just wait and--"

They all dropped to the floor when gunshots were being fired through the windows and Derek ran towards his family, covering them both. Caleb began crying as he snuggled further into his mother's chest, Mia immediately rushed over to the small hidden room they had built in just in case and opened it. Inside were a small pile of blankets and some other things, including a small light which she turned on. She kissed her son on the forehead, murmuring soft words of comfort before placing him inside.

She picked up the gun that was inside and took it out, shutting the door to keep her son safe before joining her best friend and her husband. They all looked pissed off.

"Stay here, Mia." Derek eye's shined a bright blue as he let out a threatening growl before charging outside to take out whoever dared attack his family. Damien whipped out his sai, his eyes glowing orange as he joined the Hale.

Mia with reluctance obeyed her husband but kept a tight grip on the shotgun she had and her body tensed when she heard the backdoor opening. It seemed one of the people who decided to fire at her house was trying to sneak into her home. She quietly walked through the living where she found a man heading towards the upstairs and she flipped the back of her shotgun and hit him as hard as she could in the back of the head.