Chapter 21

"Well that was fun." Damian muttered sarcastically to his best friend as they stepped into their loft after explaining to Scott that the lichen that Deaton injected Stiles with would only last for a few days. Apparently now that Stiles was poisoned from the nogitsune he decided to check into Eichen House a mental institution and Scott was on his way to stop him.

Mia snorted. "Tell me about it." She sighed sitting down on their couch.

"So, do you think Stiles is right about going to Eichen?" He asked her sitting down on the opposite side of the couch

She shrugged. "I honestly don't know. I mean he he thinks he's doing the right thing by keeping himself locked away to keep everyone safe. But, Deaton told me that as long as the lichen is in his system he should be fine for now. It should be plenty of time to find a cure." She glanced at her phone to see if she had any messages. There was one from Deaton telling her they needed the shugendo scroll that had a way to stop the nogitsune.

"Hey did you hear?" He glanced at her.

She tilted her head in confusion."Hear what?"

He chuckled in amusement. "Oh. Nothing just Scott told me before we left that Stiles or well the nogitsune framed both Chris Argent and your boyfriend for murder."

Her eyes widened. "What?!"

"Yep." He laughed.

"Stop laughing. It's not funny." She exclaimed. She had no idea that Derek was currently in a jail cell.

"What part? The one where skinny defenseless Stiles framed him or the fact that he's in a jail cell with a hunter?" He asked in amusement.

"Both!" Mia said in annoyance before she let out a sigh. "I think I need a drink." She muttered causing him to laugh.

☾☾☾☾

The following morning at the police station both Derek and Chris on their own jail cell. The two were sitting, leaning against the wall that separated them.

Chris turned his head as he leaned closer to whisper to Derek. "Still nothing?" When he received silence he spoke a little louder. "Derek?"

  "Derek?"