Epilogue

4 Months Later

"I hate you!" Mia shouted in pain as she gripped Derek's hand tighter.

"Alright, Mia. Push!" The Doctor said to the young woman on the hospital bed.

"I'm sorry." He bit his lip anxiously seeing his wife in pain. He and Mia had both moved away from Beacon Hills after they returned from La Iglesia and had gotten married in that time. It was a small ceremony with their family, well Derek only had Cora since Peter was still in Eichen House.

They had moved a couple towns over, close enough for Mia's family to visit along with the Stilinski's who were also close to them. Melissa, John, Scott, Damien and Stiles had come over to their home for a visit since it was summer vacation and they wanted to see Mia before the baby was born and it was a big surprise when her water broke. The Stilinski's and Damien were waiting outside while Mia had her family here with Derek.

The True Alpha flinched hearing his sister shout in pain. "Oh." Scott muttered his eyes widening when he caught sight of the head. 

His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he passed out

Derek looked up from Mia to see his brother in law pass out

Derek looked up from Mia to see his brother in law pass out. He gave him a pitying look and glanced at Melissa who was rolling her eyes at her son. "And he said he could handle it." She muttered. "It's okay, sweetheart. You're almost done." She said to her daughter in a soft tone.

"Gah!" Mia yelled, scrunching her face in pain. She'd never been in so much pain in her life. The only other time she felt this bad was when Ennis had bitten her. She felt utterly exhausted.

"Okay Mia. One more push." The doctor said once more and Mia pushed like he said. The married couple sighed in relief and happiness when they heard their son's cries. The nurses took him away to clean him up while the doctor finished helping Mia.

The nurse walked over to them with the small baby wrapped in a blanket. She smiled softly at the mother as she handed the baby over. "Congratulations. Your son is a healthy baby."

"