Meet the Characters

Krista Helmsman is the only child in her family. Her father owns a huge company, Helmsman Inc. with branches all around the world. She never had to worry about her future. It was secured with her taking over the family company, but that didn't mean she never studied. She was a straight A student with knowledge of the business world and financial thanks to her personal tutors. However, being clever didn't mean she didn't so anything stupid. To prevent anything serious, she has her own bodyguard, Levi Ackerman who was a former thug.

Danielle Riess is a billionaire daughter. She can ask for anything and her parents could easily grant it. Since she was a little girl, her mother taught her the importance of social standings. Therefore Danielle only befriends people at her private school, not daring to go against her mother and socialize with 'normal people'. Even though her friends group consisted of mean people, she managed to stay sweet and kind.

Rachel Watson was the outsider at her school. She was a nobody, a ghost in the crowd. No one cared and she wouldn't want it any way else. To everyone else, she was the depressed and lonely girl who never seemed to fit in. What they didn't know was she was a graduate from one of the top spy academy in the world and being the top in class. However, with her horrible social life, being bullied and all, she developed mental problems and became really emotional.

All three of these girls were from different parts of the world. Soon met up for what seems like destiny to all of them. A destiny none of them would ever dreamt of.

~~~~~~~~~~