Chapter 17

Jin's POV

I instantly woke up when I smelled something foul. Groaning, I looked around the room to find if anything was out of place, but I only saw V by my bedside. Cautiously, I took a sniff of V's hair and instantly closed my mouth to stop myself of gagging.

"When was the last time you took a shower?" I pinched my nose as I inspected his face. He only gave me a small smile and scratched the back of his head.

"Using the bathroom can be really troublesome when that girl is around. So I choose not to," He stood up and walked to the end of the room, sitting down by the table there.

"So, do you need anything?" He twirled the pen in his hand while he flipped through his notebook with the other. I scanned the room, until my eyes finally landed on him.

"Actually, there is. I need you to go take a shower," I glared at him.

"Sorry hyung, can't help you with that. The girl is still in here and who knows for how long," He shrugged and started writing on the notebook. "But I will ask her to buy some toiletries,"

I stared at him while he writes down his list, stopping once in a while to think. Seems like the perfect time to plan my escape.

"Tae. By any chance, do you have a phone?" He shook his head. "There's only one communication device and it's in the main bedroom."

"How about some batteries?" Again, I was disappointed when he shook his head. I cursed under my breath. Those kids were better than I thought. There's no way I could ask for any of those two without rising any suspicions. I guess I have to get out of here on my own, without their help.

"Why do you even need those?" V asked me innocently. I couldn't risk telling him, there might even be a hidden camera in here.

"Oh nevermind. It wasn't anything important anyways." Taehyung just nodded and continued writing. Sighing, I scanned the room again and this time I notice a window at the far end of the room.

Casually, I walked in the general direction of the window and acted like I was bored. V didn't seem to notice me, and I went to look out the window. Looking down, I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist.

We were on the second floor. Not a big deal, but the rose bush down there might be a problem. I shivered at the thought of those thorns piercing through my skin. Taehyung noticed me at the window and let out a chuckle.

"I've once jumped through that window. Got a nasty scar to prove it," Taehyung showed a dark and long scar along his left arm. "And let me tell you, I wouldn't want to experience sleeping in roses again," he laughed at his own joke.  My face paled when he said that. How was I supposed to escape like this?

"By the way hyung, the front door is your best shot," he gave me a small smile. I raised an eyebrow at him, watching him as he returned his focus to the notebook. "What do you mean?" I asked cautiously.

"I want the exact same thing as you. To escape this place. That psycho Cat is getting on my nerve," he smirked and said, "so I'm adding floss and a wristwatch then?"

"Umm, sure"

Krista's POV

"Are the documents ready yet? We have to leave soon," I let out a frustrated sigh. The tapping of keyboards were heard as Levi tried his best to get my demand ready. "It'll be done in a few minutes. Why don't you take a rest in the meantime?" Levi replied. I groaned but landed on the soft makeshift bed anyway. We have been working nonstop to ensure Jhope's and Rachel's safety, but looks like we failed.