Chapter 6

Krista's POV

I slumped in the back seat of my father's limousine, arms crossed on my chest while Levi just plays with his phone. Pouting, I glared at my so called bodyguard and father, who both were playing with their phones.

"You guys are unbelievable..." I broke the silence.

"Oh Krista, believe me when I say this is not really convincing me too. You think I want to follow your old's man orders that much?" Levi rolled his eyes at me.

My father just sighed. He didn't want to talk much, considering he was still busy with something. Something that involved me going out of the house when I was supposed to be in my bedroom for some me time.

"Stop whining like a baby, Krista. I need your help in this too," my father sigh, again.

"Then, can you at least tell me what I would be doing?" I tried asking nicely.

"My partner said that would be classified until we get there. Beside, he would be better at explaining this mumbo jumbo to you guys," and he resumes playing his phone.

I had enough. I plugged my earphone into my phone and listened to music. Way better. I smiled and slowly drifted into sleep.

Rachel's POV

What should I do now?

I took out a pen and a notepad and started to make a list of the possibilites that could happen.

1. Dani is ACTUALLY the kidnapper

2. My auto-pilot motorbike is ACTUALLY useless

3. I am USELESS

What am I doing? Get your head right.

Right. What to do in a situation like this?

The first thing is always....
.
.
.
Know who you are dealing with.

I immediately opened my computer and searched for BTS on the internet. I forced my brain to absorb everything about them.

I made another list of important things to remember.

1. Jimin got no jams.
2. Jhope is the sun.
3. Jin likes pink and mario.
4. Suga has a habit of sleeping
5. V is immature
6. Jungkook is good in everything
7. Rapmon is Mr. Know-it-all

Are those even important. Tsk.

I turned another page and started being more serious.

After an hour of BTS, I did a research on their agency, Bighit.

Judging on their relationship with their staff, nothing seems off. They're all in good terms but that doesn't mean the staffs aren't the suspects.

I'll just keep that in mind.

Next, the fans who were at the concert.

Usually, fans are harmless. UNLESS you name your fans ARMY. Tsk.

Enough ranting. Rachel Watson, you are the daughter of the famous Charlie Watson so get your shiz together and help the nation.

I opened youtube and for the first time in forever, I watched all their MVs, live performances and interviews. I scribbled down all necessary things such as body language and face expressions.

I know I can do it. If I'm going to help the group, I must at least know the group.

Even if I have to do this alone.

Even if no one would believe me.

I must believe in myself. I must trust myself.

-------------

I don't know how many hours I spent on this research on BTS. I just hope it's worth it.

Have I mentioned I'm an ARMY now?

Poor innocent boys getting kidnapped.

I, as a responsible ARMY have to save the boys.

I geared up, ready to go to the stadium where the incident occured but a knock on my door stopped me from doing so.

"Who is it?" I yelled from across the room.

The door creaked open and someone I never expected to see was standing there.

Krista.